"Thank you, David! I came up with another solution and will post it here in case someone needs help. I really appreciate your help! Amber"
- 4 months ago06/24/21 at 1:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi, David ~ I've been able to get the correct "Failed" layer to show, but now I am not seeing the "Failed Test Out" layer option when the..."
- 4 months ago06/23/21 at 7:47 pm (UTC)
Amber Price started a new discussion Single Question Bank for a Pre/Post Test
"Hey! I'm trying to use one test bank where the user will take a pretest (and the user has two chances to pass the pretest), but if they d..."
- 4 months ago06/23/21 at 5:00 pm (UTC)
"Woo-hoo! Here is the working, updated file! Thanks, Walt!"
- 6 months ago04/12/21 at 1:45 pm (UTC)
Amber Price started a new discussion Button not becoming visible
"Hello! I am trying to get a button to appear after the states of two rectangles changes to "Visited." I have them set to be "Hidden" at t..."
- 6 months ago04/09/21 at 5:58 pm (UTC)
"Maria ~ Aha! Perfect! It is working now. I always think the order of my triggers has to match the path the user will take in the course, ..."
- 6 months ago04/09/21 at 5:39 pm (UTC)
Amber Price started a new discussion Triggers and Variables Help
"I've been searching and searching the discussions here about variables and triggers and have yet to find exactly the answer that matches ..."
- 6 months ago04/09/21 at 12:46 pm (UTC)
Amber Price commented on the article Use Audio, Music, and Sound Effects in E-Learning #242
"Hey! Here is my sample: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/121d7988-85c4-4393-b3ae-f134834ef838/review I have played around wit..."
- 2 years ago07/22/19 at 4:33 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Jodi ~ I have updated my comment with the source file. I am learning so much and appreciate any and all help! ~Amber"
- over 2 years ago07/01/19 at 5:42 pm (UTC)
"Ha! I am obviously "over 30" because when I first read the title of your project, I thought I was going to learn about dental health. :-)..."
- over 2 years ago06/24/19 at 6:25 pm (UTC)
"Here is my attempt for this week. I would love to add more to it, but it is my first time using the "slider" in a project. Yay! I think I..."
- over 2 years ago06/24/19 at 6:23 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago06/19/19 at 6:19 pm (UTC)
"I love my hometown and wanted to create some kind of interactive map for one of our attractions and chose our Porcine Parade. Not sure wh..."
- over 2 years ago06/19/19 at 5:53 pm (UTC)
"I was inspired by so many of the entries this week and wanted to create another one, myself! This is a tribute to our adorable Theo! http..."
- over 2 years ago06/17/19 at 12:57 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago06/12/19 at 12:52 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Wendy! I will play around with PPT and Photoshop to see if either of those will work to achieve what I want. Much appreciated!"
- over 2 years ago06/12/19 at 12:49 pm (UTC)
"I'm wondering if there is a way to add states to that original transparent triangle without ending up with that overlapping problem? (Jus..."
- over 2 years ago06/11/19 at 7:43 pm (UTC)
"I am learning so much with these challenges. I still feel far behind many of these fantastic examples, but know that I am building skills..."
- over 2 years ago06/11/19 at 5:17 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much, Wendy! I used the triangle shape and made it transparent. This solved the overlapping problem. I do not have the states s..."
- over 2 years ago06/11/19 at 5:14 pm (UTC)
Amber Price started a new discussion Buttons overlapping
"I am trying to create buttons based on a pie chart, so the pieces of the pie are a triangular shape. The problem I am having is that the ..."
- over 2 years ago06/10/19 at 8:37 pm (UTC)
Amber Price commented on the article Using the Paper Cutout Effect to Design E-Learning Graphics #235
"Here is my try at this week's challenge with some cutouts I created. The animated gif (the lamb) was created using Picasion (http://picas..."
- over 2 years ago06/05/19 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
Amber Price started a new discussion Best Cloud Storage Option for Sharing Articulate Storyline files
"Hi! I am exploring cloud storage options and have noticed in the E-Learning Challenges many people are using AWS. In my research, I see t..."
- over 2 years ago02/28/19 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
Amber Price commented on the article How are Course Designers Using Animated GIFs in E-Learning? #221
"Here are my animated gifs added to a Storyline file :-) http://www.ezk12lessons.com/storyline/Animated%20Gif%20Practice%20-%20Storyline%2..."
- over 2 years ago02/27/19 at 6:15 pm (UTC)
Amber Price commented on the article Using Web Objects for Performance Support in E-Learning #220
"Hello! Here is my try at adding web objects to an instructional lesson for first grade students in VA. I would like to figure out how to ..."
- over 2 years ago02/22/19 at 6:25 pm (UTC)