Ari Avivi started a new discussion pressing f2 when a shape is selected
"I had something interesting happen, I had selected a shape and hit f2. The outline of the shape became a dotted line. any idea why?"
- over 2 years ago06/23/17 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Micheal, Took me a minute to figure out the "toggle variable".. . but i see that has to do with the not assignment operator. ..."
- over 2 years ago06/06/17 at 8:51 pm (UTC)
"Thanks David, What I was hoping for was something less trigger intensive as I was planning on setting my interval to .1 to make the mov..."
- over 2 years ago06/06/17 at 6:57 pm (UTC)
"will it read the layers of an existing eps file so I can modify text for example?"
- over 2 years ago06/05/17 at 2:36 pm (UTC)
Ari Avivi started a new discussion alternative to photoshop /illustrator
"So putting this out there. I have access to an image library and often the best image to use would be a vector image that just needs a b..."
- over 2 years ago06/05/17 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
Ari Avivi started a new discussion Animating a slider SL2
"Hello all, I have had a request for an animated bar graph that would change in sync with narration. I was thinking of doing it with sl..."
- over 2 years ago06/01/17 at 6:10 pm (UTC)
"Alyssa, I think you may have hit something on the head with my online back up. The nature of how randomly it happens makes me wonder ..."
- over 2 years ago05/30/17 at 8:15 pm (UTC)
Ari Avivi replied to the discussion The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process
"Ashley, I find that the file will open after a restart, for some reason that clears the error. It is very annoying though."
- over 2 years ago05/29/17 at 2:22 pm (UTC)
"the renaming trick no longer seems to work, I have to restart my computer to solve it. Any reason why this is still happening with SL2"
- over 2 years ago05/29/17 at 1:38 pm (UTC)
"Couldn't have done it without your breadcrumbs Wendy."
- over 2 years ago05/26/17 at 3:15 am (UTC)
"Hey Wendy, thanks for the clue to the solution but if I'm right it isn't quite that simple. If you have a text box sitting entirely with..."
- over 2 years ago05/26/17 at 3:08 am (UTC)
"Walt, Once i lock the shape, I can't select it."
- over 2 years ago05/26/17 at 2:35 am (UTC)
Ari Avivi started a new discussion aligning text boxes - having only one move
"Hello all, Anyone know how to solve this. I place a shape where I want it, then want to align a text box to the middle and center of it..."
- over 2 years ago05/25/17 at 9:33 pm (UTC)
"okay, problem solved. Had to delete a bunch of fonts out of the fonts package, and then just reinstalled one of them, not the whole packa..."
- over 2 years ago05/22/17 at 3:27 am (UTC)
"thanks Isaac, I few more updates. The problem seems to be specific to 360. When I launch a project in SL2 it displays fine."
- over 2 years ago05/21/17 at 4:30 am (UTC)
Ari Avivi started a new discussion Redirecting to a custom feedback layer after 3 attempts articulate 360
"I have a drag and drop interaction, that I want the user to attempt three times. If they are incorrect after the third attempt I want to..."
- over 2 years ago05/19/17 at 2:35 pm (UTC)
"Thank you.. sometimes you are too deep in the weeds to see the obvious."
- over 2 years ago05/03/17 at 6:02 pm (UTC)
"Walt, I'm confused, how did you get the layer to have it's own seekbar. I'm working in SL2 and dont' see that option."
- over 2 years ago05/03/17 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
Ari Avivi started a new discussion Pausing the timeline on a layer
"Is there a way to have a layer have it's own seek bar or do I have to put a pause media trigger on a layer to give learners control ?"
- over 2 years ago05/03/17 at 5:13 pm (UTC)
"I use a blue yeti pro and audacity for removing the background noise. One big piece of advice, do your best to limit the amount of ambie..."
- over 2 years ago04/05/17 at 4:39 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley, I'm thinking it was a studio feature. I think I've already put that in as a feature request a while back."
- over 2 years ago03/13/17 at 4:28 pm (UTC)
Ari Avivi started a new discussion Drop correct trigger and returning object to starting piont
"Hello all, Here is my challenge. I have four layers being triggered by dropping a shape onto another shape. Each layer has its own dro..."
- almost 3 years ago03/13/17 at 4:02 am (UTC)
"Yep, that is what I thought. Sadly i remember this being an option in either SL1 or Studio. Hopefully enough people submit this as a fe..."
- almost 3 years ago03/11/17 at 10:08 pm (UTC)
"Wendy... what am I looking at? I'm not sure what you are trying to show me. I know i can add that tab in on the left, but what I would ..."
- almost 3 years ago03/11/17 at 12:12 pm (UTC)