- 5 months ago08/26/20 at 10:22 am (UTC)
"It seems like hotspots are now accessible in SL360. Is this the case also for SL3?"
- 5 months ago08/20/20 at 7:15 am (UTC)
- 7 months ago06/26/20 at 11:31 am (UTC)
Brian McSkane started a new discussion Can you send specific text to the LMS?
"Hello Articulate community, I'd be extremely grateful for any advice you may be able to offer on a little challenge we've been set. We ha..."
- 7 months ago06/23/20 at 7:15 am (UTC)
Brian McSkane replied to the discussion Problem with Data Entry box when publishing to HTML5 only.
"Hi Ashley, I'm experiencing a similar issue with my SL3 course. Do you have any update on a fix for SL3? Thanks, Brian"
- almost 2 years ago02/08/19 at 10:37 am (UTC)
"Hi Mathew, Thanks very much for your interest! OK, in the course I collect lots of feedback from the learner via sliders and text entry ..."
- over 2 years ago10/04/18 at 10:40 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, My course has to output two emails instead of one. It's not ideal but there's no way round this as far as I can see. I looked..."
- over 2 years ago10/04/18 at 6:58 am (UTC)
- over 2 years ago10/03/18 at 1:57 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, They do seem to use these keystrokes but I've put instructions at the start of the course to use Tab to navigate around the c..."
- over 2 years ago07/23/18 at 8:05 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I've downloaded and installed the free version of JAWS - very useful thank you! I tested my course (not the one listed above)..."
- over 2 years ago07/12/18 at 3:17 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thanks very much for all your effort looking into this for me. I've found a work colleague who has JAWS and am working with t..."
- over 2 years ago07/09/18 at 8:14 am (UTC)
Brian McSkane started a new discussion Basic Accessibility Issues
"I've been using Storyline 2 for many years now but going round in circles with basic accessibility issues. To simplify matters I've built..."
- over 2 years ago07/04/18 at 2:35 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for this Matthew, I'll certainly do this if SL doesn't start behaving itself!"
- over 3 years ago04/21/17 at 9:30 am (UTC)
"Hi Wendy, yes it's the standard menu in the Storyline app itself - nothing I've built, etc. There's no other Storyline application open s..."
- over 3 years ago04/21/17 at 9:17 am (UTC)
Brian McSkane started a new discussion Menu buttons (File, Insert, Design...) not working
"I created a course in Storyline 2 and for some reason the menu buttons from File to Design won't work. All I get is a error alert chime. ..."
- over 3 years ago04/21/17 at 8:25 am (UTC)
"Hi Pierre, thanks for this. So I'll be able to get my course to play on mobile devices through this new player if open my SL2 created cou..."
- almost 4 years ago04/05/17 at 9:24 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, If I open a course created in SL2 using SL3 and publish then will it then be fully responsive or would it have to be created ..."
- almost 4 years ago04/05/17 at 8:07 am (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley, I'll see if I can get another browser installed and give that a go. Thanks for your help!"
- 4 years ago12/15/16 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, I tried it 5 times in SCORM Cloud and got consistent results in all cases. I've raised this again with my colleagues. Thanks f..."
- 4 years ago12/15/16 at 10:43 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, ok I created the course in Internet Explorer so that explains that. Do you know if IE will be a valid authoring tool in the ne..."
- 4 years ago12/15/16 at 9:10 am (UTC)
Brian McSkane started a new discussion Trouble viewing 'exported' Rise course locally
"I've created a course in Rise and when I share using the auto generated link it looks fine. However, when I export (publish) locally to m..."
- 4 years ago12/14/16 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
Brian McSkane started a new discussion Conflicting scores in Storyline and LMS
"I've investigated this issue to the n'th degree and have run out of ideas. What I have is a course built in Storyline with a question ban..."
- 4 years ago12/14/16 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
Brian McSkane replied to the discussion HeroLand- an adventure built within Storyline (and only storyline)
- 4 years ago11/10/16 at 3:37 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I've set the button to grow on hover so that's what I want it to do. So grouping is not an option if you want to preserve indi..."
- over 4 years ago08/18/16 at 8:41 am (UTC)