"Thanks for the link Andrey. The article looks interesting. Had to rely on google translate, but it seems to make sense. For those interes..."
- 3 days ago11/23/20 at 10:02 am (UTC)
"Hi all, looking for some help here. I'm using SL3. I have downloaded the zip file and extracted the content. On reading the readme file, ..."
- 9 days ago11/17/20 at 10:29 am (UTC)
"Hi Michael. I had read somewhere that this was an issue with Chrome not allowing access unless it was hosted, however, unfortunately the ..."
- 3 months ago08/20/20 at 2:17 pm (UTC)
Chris Clift replied to the discussion Accessing Storyline variables from an embedded web object
"Hi Paul, did you ever get a resolution to this problem?"
- 3 months ago08/20/20 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
"Hi Michael, thanks for the links, I found them very informative. @Matthew and (if he catches this chain) @Zsolt, both of you have some ve..."
- 3 months ago08/20/20 at 1:06 pm (UTC)
"Hi Michale, I have implemented in the locally run project and it works brilliantly. Again thank you. I will be sending a version to the c..."
- 4 months ago07/31/20 at 8:47 am (UTC)
- 4 months ago07/30/20 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
"Hi Michael, thanks for the pointer. I'm not a programmer but given the tip, I will look at other posts in the forum on the subject to see..."
- 4 months ago07/30/20 at 8:06 am (UTC)
"Great work Paul and thanks for sharing :)"
- 4 months ago07/30/20 at 7:23 am (UTC)
Chris Clift started a new discussion Prevent progression until inserted Web Object has been completed
- 4 months ago07/29/20 at 11:08 am (UTC)
Chris Clift replied to the discussion Scroll panels and excess white space in internet explorer
"Hi Alyssa, Although you indicate this is a bug in IE, I'm having the same issue when viewing either the HTML5 version or the FLASH versio..."
- 7 months ago04/21/20 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
"Owen and Phil are the experts in this area, I'm a newby by comparison, although I have had some success. Good luck."
- 8 months ago04/09/20 at 10:43 am (UTC)
"Hi Leslie, Whilst I understand the principle of setting poster frames and this is, in fact, the method I used to get around my current is..."
- 8 months ago03/30/20 at 10:56 am (UTC)
"Update....having worked on this further, I believe it happens on every video, not just a few. All appear to be set to have the poster fra..."
- 8 months ago03/26/20 at 4:37 pm (UTC)
Chris Clift started a new discussion Video Poster Frame is incorrect
"Hi Gurus I'm currently building an interactive user guide that uses video clips to illustrate the procedures that should be followed. Bac..."
- 8 months ago03/26/20 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
"Scatch that, I found what I was doing wrong. Forgot to add the print button"
- 10 months ago01/21/20 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
"Is this still a workable option as I can't find a report.html file in the published story_content folder?"
- 10 months ago01/21/20 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Phil that clears up some points."
- 11 months ago01/07/20 at 11:21 am (UTC)
"Hi Gurus Here's a challenge for you! I have a client (big corporate/Government....lots of legacy security issues, air-gapped machines, pa..."
- 12 months ago12/17/19 at 9:32 am (UTC)
"In case you do decide to use localStorage, this method works when I tested in Chrome, IE, Firefox and Edge. I have it set up so when you ..."
- 12 months ago12/13/19 at 3:09 pm (UTC)
"My bad!! still getting used to using the full extent of the forum.....done :)..... I meant marking it as done....not Venmo.....had to loo..."
- 12 months ago12/13/19 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
"P.S. I wish there was a way of giving kudos on the postings, as you and many others have helped people like me over the years and deserve..."
- 12 months ago12/13/19 at 8:57 am (UTC)
"Owen, just a quick update. Initial testing indicates your fix works as predicted. Thanks for the help. I hope this encourages you to use ..."
- 12 months ago12/13/19 at 8:55 am (UTC)
"Well explained, thanks, that explains why, when I did something similar, but this time adding 1 to decrement/increment the decimal value ..."
- 12 months ago12/12/19 at 4:00 pm (UTC)