Ellen Hayes replied to the discussion Rise - rearrange the order of an accordion or tabs
"Hi Victoria! Just wanted to let you know, I submitted a feature request for this - I found accordion reordering to be a poor UX as well."
- 11 months ago09/16/19 at 11:41 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Karl, exactly what I was looking for!"
- 12 months ago08/16/19 at 6:08 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, when I add the "continue" block underneath my KCs, it still allows me to continue through the course within answering the KCs..."
- 12 months ago08/15/19 at 7:05 pm (UTC)
"Hi, (1) Is there a way to require that learners answer knowledge checks that are built into lesson blocks? If not, please +1 this feature..."
- 12 months ago08/14/19 at 5:48 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, just got back access. Fingers crossed..."
- 1 year ago07/02/19 at 9:53 pm (UTC)
"Update: Peer & I are both able to access now, unsure what caused 5 min glitch."
- 1 year ago07/02/19 at 9:51 pm (UTC)
"I ended up creating an intro slide where you could use buttons to learn about each unique product (on different layers). And then I inclu..."
- over 1 year ago04/15/19 at 11:24 pm (UTC)
"This is awesome! Really impressed by how you can x-out different items in order to switch up the comparison. Thanks for sharing!"
- over 1 year ago04/15/19 at 11:19 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, It's on the top left and is part of the sidebar. I've tested it in Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. The error did not show..."
- 2 years ago06/05/18 at 8:37 pm (UTC)