Ellen Hayes replied to the discussion Rise - rearrange the order of an accordion or tabs
"Hi Victoria! Just wanted to let you know, I submitted a feature request for this - I found accordion reordering to be a poor UX as well."
- over 1 year ago09/16/19 at 11:41 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Karl, exactly what I was looking for!"
- over 1 year ago08/16/19 at 6:08 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal, when I add the "continue" block underneath my KCs, it still allows me to continue through the course within answering the KCs..."
- over 1 year ago08/15/19 at 7:05 pm (UTC)
"Hi, (1) Is there a way to require that learners answer knowledge checks that are built into lesson blocks? If not, please +1 this feature..."
- over 1 year ago08/14/19 at 5:48 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, just got back access. Fingers crossed..."
- almost 2 years ago07/02/19 at 9:53 pm (UTC)
"Update: Peer & I are both able to access now, unsure what caused 5 min glitch."
- almost 2 years ago07/02/19 at 9:51 pm (UTC)
Ellen Hayes started a new discussion Rise Files Not Opening
"Hi there, Rise is currently not working for me - it allows me to sign in, but if I try clicking on any of my owned modules, the browser t..."
- almost 2 years ago07/02/19 at 9:44 pm (UTC)
"Ah this is an awesome idea! It'd be fun to have it as a mobile geocaching game."
- almost 2 years ago06/26/19 at 11:08 pm (UTC)
"I love this, especially the last "wave" that brings up links to your social media platforms. So clever! (And also renewed my love of Carm..."
- almost 2 years ago06/26/19 at 11:06 pm (UTC)
"I ended up creating an intro slide where you could use buttons to learn about each unique product (on different layers). And then I inclu..."
- 2 years ago04/15/19 at 11:24 pm (UTC)
"This is awesome! Really impressed by how you can x-out different items in order to switch up the comparison. Thanks for sharing!"
- 2 years ago04/15/19 at 11:19 pm (UTC)
Ellen Hayes started a new discussion Product Comparisons
"Hey there! I need to create comparisons for up to 4 products (i.e. 4 different flashlights on sale). I've created a reference table with ..."
- 2 years ago04/09/19 at 11:22 pm (UTC)
Ellen Hayes started a new discussion Quick Tip: Creating a Circle Mask for Videos
"Wanted to share a quick tip to make a circle mask for your videos. This is helpful when you want to integrate external animation videos i..."
- over 2 years ago01/09/19 at 5:39 pm (UTC)
Ellen Hayes started a new discussion Preferred Navigation Settings
"Hey all, I'm curious about the default navigation you like to use in your courses (free, restricted, or locked). In the past, I've used r..."
- over 2 years ago12/12/18 at 12:59 am (UTC)
"Love the design! The only change I could see would be adding visited states to the bubbles so people remember what they've already viewed..."
- over 2 years ago09/19/18 at 8:22 pm (UTC)
"You're welcome! Let me know if you test the messaging with users, would love to see further iterations of this."
- over 2 years ago09/19/18 at 4:33 pm (UTC)
"I really like how you've separated out the content into different subject areas to drill futher down into. Seems like a potentially less ..."
- over 2 years ago09/18/18 at 9:13 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jackie! Users are being directed to click the "Resources" tab for more info (in a normal course there would be links stored)."
- over 2 years ago09/18/18 at 8:27 pm (UTC)
"Sure! Fine with sharing as long as you credit me. :) The animations are from GoAnimate/Vyond, so unfortunately you won't be able to edit ..."
- over 2 years ago09/18/18 at 8:24 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago09/18/18 at 6:22 pm (UTC)
"That's so cool!"
- over 2 years ago09/18/18 at 4:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, It's on the top left and is part of the sidebar. I've tested it in Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge. The error did not show..."
- almost 3 years ago06/05/18 at 8:37 pm (UTC)
Ellen Hayes started a new discussion Error: Menu Tab Getting Cut Off
"Hey all, I have a SL3 file that was working fine before, but after adding some additional content, the "menu" tab on the left handside o..."
- almost 3 years ago06/04/18 at 6:52 am (UTC)
"The Elearning Challenges are great way to push yourself and learn about different capabilities of Storyline. Even if you go through old c..."
- over 3 years ago02/06/18 at 12:33 am (UTC)