"Spot on. "
- 12 months ago01/31/21 at 6:57 pm (UTC)
"Thanks. That's helpful."
- 12 months ago01/26/21 at 9:01 pm (UTC)
"That’s what happens. Storyline doesn’t know where to put things. I wouldn’t expect it to do it perfectly. Hence the need for the pr..."
- 12 months ago01/26/21 at 7:13 pm (UTC)
Gordon Wimpress started a new discussion PowerPoint SmartArt importing
"This is more of a feature request. If I import a PowerPoint slide that has a SmartArt Desgin element in it, that whole bit just get..."
- 1 year ago01/21/21 at 12:03 am (UTC)
"The point is, 4:3 hasn't been a standard for ANYthing for many years. Why is it still the default? Seems like that would be a..."
- 1 year ago01/20/21 at 8:06 pm (UTC)
"Yeah, it's nuts that the default is 4:3. I am going to have to go back and basically re-do 3 projects because my worker imported fr..."
- 1 year ago01/14/21 at 11:24 pm (UTC)
"Thank you. "
- 1 year ago12/14/20 at 4:53 pm (UTC)
"I can't be the only person who doesn't want the name changed on the player once it is set, and they're making new versions. Please put i..."
- 1 year ago12/09/20 at 7:45 pm (UTC)
"Again, you’re missing my point. This is the second time you've given me the same answer, and you are not hearing my problem. The i..."
- 1 year ago12/07/20 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
"Yes, that is what I see. But I don’t want the name on the player to change when I change the name that I’m publishing to. That doesn..."
- 1 year ago12/04/20 at 4:17 pm (UTC)
Gordon Wimpress started a new discussion Name used when publishing to LMS overrides title on Player
"When I publish to LMS, the default name to save it is the same name as I enterd in the Player. If I name it something different, it..."
- 1 year ago12/02/20 at 10:49 pm (UTC)
"Still want this feature! How about just make it stick to the last place you saved, even when the program is closed."
- 1 year ago12/02/20 at 10:39 pm (UTC)
- over 1 year ago10/08/20 at 9:30 pm (UTC)
"Wow, I think we just found the problem with Storyline, and it doesn’t seem to involve Sophos. It seems if you open up the captionin..."
- 2 years ago12/06/19 at 11:13 pm (UTC)
Gordon Wimpress commented on the article 4 Ways to Make the Most of the Storyline 360 Media Library
"Can the library please be made searchable from a browser? You should be able to sign in with your creds and see all the assets available..."
- 2 years ago12/06/19 at 7:04 pm (UTC)
"It's becoming very convoluted and frustrating. I'm at USC, and so our Sophos is centrally controlled. I don't have any power ..."
- 2 years ago12/05/19 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
"It looks like the issue is with the Sophos anti-virus software. The Sophos tech support said I should ask for a list of "recommende..."
- 2 years ago12/04/19 at 10:35 pm (UTC)
"It's so weird. I did a few of them before it started happening. Now it happens every time! Gordon"
- 2 years ago12/02/19 at 8:32 pm (UTC)
Gordon Wimpress started a new discussion Audio stuttering when editing captions
"Has anyone else experienced this? When I edit captions, after about the 4th or 5 slide, the audio starts to stutter. It also ..."
- 2 years ago12/02/19 at 8:12 pm (UTC)
"Thank you. Yes, it seems logical if you can make folders, that you'd want to be able to share them, at least some of the time. I'm publis..."
- 2 years ago11/19/19 at 8:22 pm (UTC)
Gordon Wimpress started a new discussion Sharing folders from Review 360?
"It seems like if you can make folders in Review 360, you should be able to share the entire folder, instead of having to give separate li..."
- 2 years ago11/18/19 at 10:24 pm (UTC)
"Yep, that works. Doesn't make sense, but it works. Now I gotta re-publish all my modules. In doing that, we found ANOTHER weird bug...."
- almost 3 years ago02/04/19 at 11:12 pm (UTC)
"Actually, I think that's the wrong one for the StoryLine that I sent you. We have 2 divisions, so have 2 logos that are similar, but the..."
- almost 3 years ago02/01/19 at 7:26 pm (UTC)
"It's not a .png, but rather a .jpg. Attached. I do notice that when the lesson starts, the player loads and then there is a split secon..."
- almost 3 years ago02/01/19 at 6:07 pm (UTC)
"Oh, sorry. I misunderstood. Here you go. "
- almost 3 years ago01/31/19 at 7:34 pm (UTC)