"Hi Katie - I have not tried it yet; my post was more exploratory to see if anyone's tried it, if there is anything I should know about g..."
- 2 years ago03/23/18 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
Inga Clark started a new discussion Text Exported for Translation in Previous Version of SL3 - Are There Issues Importing Them into in Latest SL3 Update?
"We have 34 WBTs that we are translating into three other languages. We just downloaded the latest SL3 upgrade. However, we used the Tra..."
- 2 years ago03/20/18 at 3:52 pm (UTC)
"Thank you! I should have mentioned that the issue of Firefox crashing and hot spots not working was not an issue with SL2, but it was wi..."
- 2 years ago03/05/18 at 9:30 pm (UTC)
"I found what the issue was, just in time! I created interactive WBTs of a software program by creating Screen Recordings and bringing th..."
- 2 years ago03/05/18 at 7:36 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley - I wish I could share files, but can't, as they are proprietary. I am publishing in HTML5, and we are running off a server. ..."
- 2 years ago02/23/18 at 9:03 pm (UTC)
"We are having the same issue with SL3, running in Firefox. AND we have a major deliverable next Thursday. Any news on this? Same HTML ..."
- 2 years ago02/23/18 at 9:01 pm (UTC)
Inga Clark started a new discussion Hot Spots Fail Second Time Through a Path in FireFox
"I have several courses that I created in SL 2. We purchased SL 3 and I converted all my courses to the new version. Everything worked p..."
- over 2 years ago02/15/18 at 8:34 pm (UTC)
"I couldn’t find my original case number, so I did another one – the number is: 01156500. Really appreciate it, love this feature and r..."
- over 2 years ago10/19/17 at 6:00 pm (UTC)
"I submitted a case as well, so that's 2!"
- over 2 years ago10/17/17 at 8:08 pm (UTC)
"Hi Bryan - Thanks for the support - perhaps the more voices, the quicker a solution will arise!! I really loved this feature and the w..."
- over 2 years ago10/16/17 at 1:27 pm (UTC)
Inga Clark started a new discussion Zoom issue in converted files from SL2 to SL3
"Hi! I have several stories that I created using SL 2. They have several screen recordings, inserted as step-by-step slides. I inserted..."
- over 2 years ago10/13/17 at 7:04 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Doug - I did rename it, but for some reason, Storyline does not see it (see above). Don't know why."
- 3 years ago04/03/17 at 8:33 pm (UTC)
"When I go into web objects to select the folder where the index.html file is, it shows the folders, but not the files - is there a settin..."
- 3 years ago04/03/17 at 8:31 pm (UTC)
"Wendy and Doug: I am also trying to launch a storyline project from a storyline project, but when I browse for the index.htm file, it do..."
- 3 years ago04/03/17 at 7:06 pm (UTC)
Inga Clark started a new discussion Launching a Storyline 2 Project from Another
"I have several stand-alone Storyline 2 modules that I would like users to be able to launch from another Storyline 2 project. To do this..."
- 3 years ago04/03/17 at 4:24 pm (UTC)
Inga Clark started a new discussion Importing HTML Content?
"Hi - we are wondering if there is a way to import HTML content into Storyline? Thanks!"
- 3 years ago03/30/17 at 6:27 pm (UTC)
Inga Clark started a new discussion Vertical Placement of Screen Recording
"I am creating WBT lessons for a computer program. I have made several screen recordings, and most of the time they appear centered verti..."
- over 3 years ago01/19/17 at 3:40 pm (UTC)
Inga Clark replied to the discussion How do you change the colour of the answer pop up boxes in questions?
"Is there something similar for changing the appearance of the hint caption boxes that appear for the try option on Record Screen? "
- over 3 years ago11/08/16 at 9:36 pm (UTC)
"I guess the big lesson is that hotspots are not your friend in these kinds of interactions! Thank you so much for the help, so much simp..."
- almost 4 years ago08/12/16 at 2:32 pm (UTC)
"Sorry - thought I was going through gmail - see that I wasn't. Please see attached."
- almost 4 years ago08/11/16 at 7:55 pm (UTC)
"That's very strange about no attachment. Should be there now?"
- almost 4 years ago08/11/16 at 7:51 pm (UTC)
"Here's the slide. Inga"
- almost 4 years ago08/11/16 at 7:36 pm (UTC)
"OK, now I have another one - what's the best way to do this - I have four icons that I want students to click on. When they click an ic..."
- almost 4 years ago08/11/16 at 5:42 pm (UTC)
"Someone responded that I should remove the hotspots and use rectangles instead. I did and it works great! Thank you so much! Inga"
- almost 4 years ago08/11/16 at 4:58 pm (UTC)