"Hi Ashley, I'm glad you were able to validate my observations! Will look forward to the next update of Storyline 360."
- almost 2 years ago04/25/18 at 2:21 pm (UTC)
Jason Lampitt started a new discussion Storyline 360: Timeout/Keep Alive
"Hello, I've recently added an inquiry to an older thread regarding Timeout/Keep Alive in Storyline 2. We're seeing different behavior in..."
- almost 2 years ago04/24/18 at 7:09 pm (UTC)
"Hi Justin, In Storyline 360, we've been experiencing the keep-alive event every minute. I checked the ForceCommit interval in lms.js and..."
- almost 2 years ago04/23/18 at 6:15 pm (UTC)
"Thank you again, Matthew!"
- over 2 years ago11/15/17 at 10:43 pm (UTC)
"Excellent suggestion, Matt. Thank you. Can I press a bit more and inquire how we might handle that if HTML5 is being utilized on both pl..."
- over 2 years ago11/15/17 at 10:25 pm (UTC)
Jason Lampitt started a new discussion Actions (triggers) based on platform?
"Is it possible for a Storyline course to perform an action based on the platform it's being viewed on? Example: If on a desktop, and I c..."
- over 2 years ago11/15/17 at 9:46 pm (UTC)
Jason Lampitt started a new discussion 1 (Flash) Button, 2 Actions: Articulate Presenter '13
"Based on what I've been reading, I need to create a custom Flash button that can initiate two actions in sequence from one button event (..."
- almost 4 years ago03/30/16 at 6:14 pm (UTC)
Jason Lampitt started a new discussion Cumulative Quizzes & Graded/Survey Differences
"Wondering if someone can help clear up a few questions that I have lingering... Is it possible (using Presenter & Quizmaker) to ha..."
- 5 years ago02/11/15 at 4:36 pm (UTC)
"Also have encountered a couple of additional issues with using Content Placeholders on a layout slide. When editing the font and size, t..."
- 5 years ago12/31/14 at 4:36 am (UTC)
Jason Lampitt started a new discussion Slide Master inheritance
"Having a problem with Slide Masters (Quizmaker '13, Update 5) where new layout slides are not inheriting two simple text boxes. They just..."
- 5 years ago12/31/14 at 1:39 am (UTC)
"Hi Christine, We can scratch this one off the list. My colleague had inadvertently created a web object on the first slide with the URL o..."
- over 7 years ago11/21/12 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
"Well, we're doing everything right. I made a new project and created an Attachment as a link with the same relative URL. After publishing..."
- over 7 years ago11/19/12 at 1:02 pm (UTC)
"Yeah, it's really odd. They just pop open on their own. I'm using the attachments dialog, selecting "Link" and entering a relative url. I..."
- over 7 years ago11/19/12 at 12:50 pm (UTC)
Jason Lampitt started a new discussion Attachment (Links) opening on their own?
"Does anyone have any idea why attachments that are set up as links are launching all by themselves when I launch an Articulate Presenter ..."
- over 7 years ago11/19/12 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
"Now that I've done a bit more poking around, what about images for Quizmaker and Engage? Would images placed in Quizmaker or Engage inter..."
- almost 8 years ago04/27/12 at 12:05 pm (UTC)
Jason Lampitt started a new discussion Resolution of images in projects
"I've been developing multimedia projects for the better part of 15 years now. Best practices in multimedia development generally dictate ..."
- almost 8 years ago04/27/12 at 8:44 am (UTC)
"Hi folks, Here's a great post I found on using Adobe Illustrator shapes in PPT 2010. I don't know about anyone else, but I am doing a sno..."
- almost 8 years ago04/07/12 at 11:03 pm (UTC)
"Gotcha. Thanks for the reply. Hopefully, a Hero can bail us out!"
- almost 8 years ago04/06/12 at 8:14 am (UTC)
Jason Lampitt started a new discussion PowerPoint Shapes: Saving custom shapes (PPT 2010)
"Does anyone know how to save custom shapes to the shapes dialog box? Essentially, is there any way to create a new category and add custo..."
- almost 8 years ago04/05/12 at 11:13 am (UTC)
Jason Lampitt started a new discussion Under the hood...
"Hello to the community! I'm a long-time Flash Platform developer generally accustom to knowing exactly what's going on behind the scene's..."
- almost 8 years ago03/26/12 at 12:27 pm (UTC)
"I find it amazing that there's no AS3 support nearly five years after it's release Major bummer So, *if* I take on the task of develop..."
- almost 9 years ago03/29/11 at 7:39 am (UTC)