"Hey guys! Is there a way that we can add question slides (built in Storyline) in place of Markers? I need to make something like this: ..."
- 2 years ago12/07/18 at 10:03 am (UTC)
- over 4 years ago10/14/16 at 3:48 pm (UTC)
"Hello all! Mark your solution works in my LMS too (also Cornerstone) ...but it is when I try to move it into my e-learning that the issu..."
- almost 5 years ago06/02/16 at 7:48 am (UTC)
- almost 5 years ago06/01/16 at 6:59 am (UTC)
"Hey Ashley! Thank you for replying! Already checked those out. I guess it's carpal tunnel of love for me this summer! :-) On a serious..."
- almost 5 years ago05/13/16 at 7:24 am (UTC)
Jay Dharap started a new discussion Keyboard shortcut to rename an object?
"Hey all! I'm creating a Multi language course, with pre-course and post-course questions, for which I need to rename a TON of objects acc..."
- almost 5 years ago05/12/16 at 12:47 pm (UTC)
Jay Dharap replied to the discussion Exporting english file for translation does not work.
"Hey guys! I now have Storyline 2 and th error still persists. Any idea why this is happening? Ive done all the things I could find on th..."
- almost 5 years ago03/09/16 at 4:59 pm (UTC)
"I forgot to say, I have to do this because in order for the e-learning to pass data through to the LMS as well as get a Completed status,..."
- almost 5 years ago03/08/16 at 7:32 am (UTC)
"Hey guys! So a small variation to this is that every year I make several compliance e-learnings where in one course, a user can choose ..."
- almost 5 years ago03/08/16 at 7:25 am (UTC)
Jay Dharap started a new discussion Report from LMS does not return question data passed to it
"Hello! So I created a compliance e-learning which contains questions (most of them multiple choice, one of them free text). When the LM..."
- 5 years ago02/29/16 at 9:03 am (UTC)
"I agree. I tried to magnify my screen (Ctrl + scroll of the mouse wheel) but it doesn't work. This is important because during developme..."
- 5 years ago02/04/16 at 8:28 am (UTC)
Jay Dharap started a new discussion Exporting english file for translation does not work.
"Hello! I am trying to export an english e-learning for translation in Storyline 1. When I set the file to export, it shows the progress ..."
- 5 years ago12/17/15 at 9:14 am (UTC)
"Thank you Daniel! The numbers are a good idea, and you've put me on the right path regarding how I can display the percentage. :-) "
- over 5 years ago11/19/15 at 8:42 am (UTC)
"Hmmm I thougth so. Oh well. Thank you for the link Ashley! I'll take a look. :-)"
- over 5 years ago11/18/15 at 8:44 am (UTC)
"Haha! Yes Daniel, I turned it red so I could refer to it easily here :-) I guess I'll have to keep the text box stable in that case bec..."
- over 5 years ago11/18/15 at 8:25 am (UTC)
"Here is a slide with my challenge"
- over 5 years ago11/17/15 at 4:11 pm (UTC)
"Hey Richard! Thank you for the pointer! But what I need is for a text box containing the slider variable to MOVE ALONG WITH THE SLIDER ..."
- over 5 years ago11/17/15 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
Jay Dharap started a new discussion Is there a way that I can have a text box that moves with the Slider Thumb?
"I have a slider that shows percentage of success we have had. The design asked for is that the value of the slider (from 1 to 100) shou..."
- over 5 years ago11/17/15 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
Jay Dharap started a new discussion Cannot reduce height of check boxes/radio buttons lesser than 43 pixels
"I have an e-learning where i need to have check boxes really close to each other. Problem is, the hover state of the boxes is so "wide" t..."
- over 5 years ago11/12/15 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
"Hey guys! this is almsot exactly what I was looking for...Just that i want to use the first name, not the full name. I tried using just t..."
- over 5 years ago08/05/15 at 9:00 am (UTC)
Jay Dharap replied to the discussion Will I get a per-question output to LMS for survey questions?
"Hey Justin! So a (long) while ago you helped me by showing me the debug option, so I could examine data being passed over to the LMS. A..."
- over 5 years ago06/10/15 at 8:39 am (UTC)
"Hi Bruce! Thank you for helping me! What I am getting is teh full name, and I would like to create a variable with just the first name,..."
- almost 6 years ago05/28/15 at 4:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi Phil! This is just what i was looking for...only that i want to use the first name only. I published ran this on my LMS (Cornerstone..."
- almost 6 years ago05/28/15 at 9:20 am (UTC)
Jay Dharap replied to the discussion Change the state of a button on one scene from a trigger on anothe
"I also had the SAME issue, I just gave up. And now because of this small change, it works! Many thanks! :-)"
- 6 years ago02/18/15 at 10:45 am (UTC)