"I apologize for losing this thread. Yes, the courses are all built in SL2. And everything I have tested it on has been v55 and later. "
- almost 2 years ago12/12/17 at 10:28 pm (UTC)
"Yes. Thank you for your help. "
- 2 years ago10/02/17 at 2:32 pm (UTC)
- 2 years ago10/02/17 at 2:32 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ronaziel! Removing the controls works if you want to view the video in the slide. But I have the video set to be viewed in a new b..."
- 2 years ago09/27/17 at 12:22 pm (UTC)
Jill Blaser started a new discussion Video controls in new browser window
"I have a course that contains video. My client wants the video to open in a new browser window. I have the controls set to none. When the..."
- 2 years ago09/26/17 at 7:01 pm (UTC)
"It’s actually the same course. I’m just showing it on two different computers. I loaded the video and chose to show the controls under th..."
- 2 years ago09/26/17 at 1:52 am (UTC)
Jill Blaser started a new discussion Video download option in Chrome
"I am developing training for a customer that includes some video. I have tested the module on two computers each running the same version..."
- 2 years ago09/25/17 at 8:52 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the explanation. That helps. Jill"
- almost 4 years ago02/23/16 at 5:37 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Nancy. I never even thought about the red/green color blind issue. Good point. Can you give me some justification as to why you..."
- almost 4 years ago02/22/16 at 9:21 pm (UTC)
Jill Blaser started a new discussion Glossary terms and resources
"What is the best way to signify glossary terms in an online course? Currently in our courses, I have a green color that signifies a gloss..."
- almost 4 years ago02/19/16 at 3:30 pm (UTC)
"Yes! The same thing is happening to us today. I haven't found a solution yet. "
- almost 4 years ago12/30/15 at 10:13 pm (UTC)
"Phil, I feel your pain! Take some comfort knowing you don't suffer alone. Enjoy your holiday! "
- over 4 years ago05/22/15 at 7:45 pm (UTC)
"Kind of what I was thinking. Thanks for the help...as always! "
- over 4 years ago05/22/15 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
Jill Blaser started a new discussion copying footnotes
"Does anyone know if it's possible to copy and paste in footnotes to SL2 from a Word document? I don't need the actual footnote content to..."
- over 4 years ago05/21/15 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
Jill Blaser replied to the discussion SL2 & SL360 "Restricted" Menu Navigation and Next Button - Solution / Workaround
"How can I say thank you enough, Bobbi? I upgraded to SL2 today, and the Next button didn't work in any of my 600+ courses. I was sick to ..."
- over 4 years ago05/11/15 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
"Bruce, Thank you for sharing your life with this community. Thoughts are with you at this time from all over the world. My deepest symp..."
- over 4 years ago05/04/15 at 1:06 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much for the links to resources. This is exactly what I need to get started. I know it's a big question, but it's one I am a..."
- 5 years ago11/06/14 at 9:01 pm (UTC)
Jill Blaser started a new discussion How do you decide if online training is best?
"Does anyone have any good resources where I can start learning about how to decide what training is appropriate for transferring to an on..."
- 5 years ago11/05/14 at 6:09 pm (UTC)
- 5 years ago10/02/14 at 7:33 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Ashley. I was able to do that on Friday and got the help I needed. I should have done that to begin with. End of the week and I t..."
- 5 years ago09/22/14 at 6:58 am (UTC)
Jill Blaser started a new discussion can't activate replay
"I previously installed Replay on my computer and was able to activate it because I had purchased Storyline. When I try to open Replay now..."
- 5 years ago09/19/14 at 9:42 am (UTC)
Jill Blaser started a new discussion browser settings
"What is the advantage or disadvantage of changing the browser settings? I have always used the defaults: Browser size: Display at user'..."
- 5 years ago09/17/14 at 7:46 am (UTC)
Jill Blaser started a new discussion Prezi
"Is it possible to embed a Prezi presentation into Storyline? I want to put the presentation into Storyline and record audio to go along w..."
- over 5 years ago05/28/14 at 7:02 am (UTC)