"Hi Knut, Interesting, I didn't notice that either, it just worked! Thanks for pointing it out, I'll update the original post to reflect ..."
- almost 2 years ago04/16/18 at 2:36 pm (UTC)
"Ohhhhh ... Thanks Matthew! I'll find this useful too!"
- over 2 years ago09/11/17 at 6:44 am (UTC)
"Hi Matt, I don't have much experience with LITMOS. I've had a quick look and can't seem to find a full list of functions you can call us..."
- over 2 years ago09/08/17 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Kayode, There are lots of options for printing certificates in Storyline although none of them are supported properly by the software..."
- over 2 years ago08/09/17 at 7:17 am (UTC)
"No worries Brett! I just cut and hack until it kinda works!"
- over 2 years ago08/08/17 at 1:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi Brett, That's an easy one! Use the code below and store the variable in certName. var path = window.location.pathname; var html5 ..."
- over 2 years ago08/08/17 at 1:44 pm (UTC)
"Hi Angela, I'll put together a quick tutorial for you when I get a chance, I'm silly busy at the moment! It'll probably have to be word..."
- over 2 years ago08/07/17 at 7:56 am (UTC)
"Hi Angela, Yes, this was built in Storyline 3 I'm afraid! I don't know if there is an export option to make it backwards compatible! "
- over 2 years ago08/07/17 at 7:06 am (UTC)
"I'm not sure. It worked great in IE 11 with my testing. It may have something to do with the way the SCORM wrapper works in Moodle (whic..."
- over 2 years ago08/03/17 at 7:03 am (UTC)
"I've managed to post a solution that Frankenstein's all of these and tests for html5 over on this thread . I've taken some stuff from Ma..."
- over 2 years ago08/02/17 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
"Any time :-)"
- over 2 years ago07/27/17 at 7:50 am (UTC)
"I can see where the issue is :-) First step is to create a new variable with the title newName. You can do this by ... clicking on the ..."
- over 2 years ago07/24/17 at 10:11 am (UTC)
- over 2 years ago07/24/17 at 7:45 am (UTC)
John Brindle started a new discussion Username from an LMS on both Flash and HTML5
- over 2 years ago07/12/17 at 12:09 pm (UTC)
John Brindle replied to the discussion Test out Storyline 360 sending data from a form field to an LRS
- over 2 years ago07/11/17 at 9:36 am (UTC)
"Hi Phil, At the moment the interaction only works if you drop the number on the correct corresponding number (1 to 1, 2 to 2, 3 to 3, 4 ..."
- over 2 years ago06/05/17 at 2:35 pm (UTC)
"Hi everyone, I have updated this so that slide two now displays the order in which you dropped the boxes from top to bottom. I'm definit..."
- over 2 years ago05/25/17 at 2:34 pm (UTC)
John Brindle started a new discussion Drag and Drop - Counting Order
"Hi There! I've created a little drag and drop interaction where you can drop the squares onto their corresponding numbers. I've then use..."
- over 2 years ago05/25/17 at 11:21 am (UTC)
"Hi Everybody! Thanks for your feedback, I ran the session yesterday and it was really well received. I followed Tristan's initial advice..."
- 3 years ago11/22/16 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lili, It can be really tough to just go solo without any key projects to work on. Why not try creating screencast tutorials for yout..."
- 3 years ago11/16/16 at 1:39 pm (UTC)
John Brindle started a new discussion SME Training
"Hi All, Just after a bit of advice. One of our departments has asked for training on how to provide me with content for elearning develo..."
- 3 years ago11/16/16 at 1:26 pm (UTC)
John Brindle commented on the article 3 Ways to Use Storyline to Create Leadership Training
"This is great, some solid examples. I'm currently working on micro-elearning projects with a view to supporting Pharmacy Managers. Th..."
- over 3 years ago08/30/16 at 3:00 pm (UTC)
"Hi Kate, It might be worth looking at the SAM development framework. I'm currently implementing it at my place of work, it's a big chang..."
- over 3 years ago08/08/16 at 2:51 pm (UTC)
"Hi Marcey, In addition to Joanne's trigger solution, you could also use variables to track the number of times the review has been taken..."
- over 3 years ago08/08/16 at 2:39 pm (UTC)