"Kelly, This is happening to different files to different people. Each of my team has experienced it and each of them have seen a differen..."
- 5 days ago01/24/23 at 10:43 am (UTC)
"A quick update, I have downgraded to the November version of Storyline and it has made no difference."
- 6 days ago01/23/23 at 4:56 pm (UTC)
Kai Dean started a new discussion The wrong colours showing
"I am using a theme to brand our internal content with our own colour pallet. When I come to change the player background colour the oddes..."
- 6 days ago01/23/23 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
- 6 days ago01/23/23 at 4:19 pm (UTC)
- 9 days ago01/20/23 at 3:35 pm (UTC)
Kai Dean started a new discussion Change video resolution based on bandwidth
"We produce content which is translated into up to 42 languages. Inevitably, some of these countries have poor bandwidth. We have had a co..."
- 9 days ago01/20/23 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
"The font being used is Source Han Sans."
- 2 months ago11/24/22 at 5:21 pm (UTC)
- 2 months ago11/24/22 at 4:44 pm (UTC)
Kai Dean replied to the discussion Japanese localisation output size increases considerably than the other languages output
"I am having this same problem but my published file set is coming out at 269mb in Japanese compared to the English which is 4mb. My clien..."
- 2 months ago11/24/22 at 4:42 pm (UTC)
Kai Dean started a new discussion Published file set over 50 times larger in Japanese
"I have a file set which was produced in English. It has been sent to translation, upon it's return, the source file is exactly the same s..."
- 2 months ago11/24/22 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
"That is a nice solution. Adding to the state did the job but this is what I will do in the future. Thanks"
- 11 months ago03/17/22 at 8:11 am (UTC)
"I have done more research into this subject and I see it is (YET ANOTHER) 'feature request'! Imagine how good Storyline would be if they ..."
- 11 months ago03/16/22 at 9:51 am (UTC)
Kai Dean started a new discussion Add elements to existing group
"My scenario is this: I have a group of items which is relatively complex, it also has multiple motion paths attached to it. My client has..."
- 11 months ago03/16/22 at 9:46 am (UTC)
"Thanks for not helping at all. It seems to be back up and running again. This is yet another reason why Storyline makes my life a misery"
- 1 year ago11/19/21 at 8:33 am (UTC)
Kai Dean replied to the discussion Create trigger to rotate graphic by precise degree?
"As far as I know there is no way of turning anything accurately in Storyline using a trigger. When I have done similar interactions, I ha..."
- 1 year ago11/18/21 at 5:24 pm (UTC)
"Also, I have tried accessing the site via my iPad, via Windows (Edge) on my Mac, via Safari and Chrome on my Mac and my other computer. N..."
- 1 year ago11/18/21 at 5:17 pm (UTC)
Kai Dean started a new discussion Cannot access Review 360
"I have been trying to get a link from Review 360 for about 2 hours and I cannot access the site. According to this site: https://www..."
- 1 year ago11/18/21 at 5:14 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Maria, I look forward to hearing what they find out! Kai"
- over 1 year ago05/24/21 at 10:04 pm (UTC)
Kai Dean started a new discussion Rectangle changing to incorrect colour
"This is by far the oddest Storyline-ism I have come across. One of my team just sent me an email asking the following question: "when I a..."
- over 1 year ago05/21/21 at 12:58 pm (UTC)
"Why on Earth should this even need to be a feature request, the ability to use vector graphics in SL should have been there from day 1! C..."
- almost 2 years ago02/08/21 at 10:05 am (UTC)
Kai Dean started a new discussion HTML5 SCORM Content Displaying Incorrectly
"We have published some content and deployed it to a client's CMS. The content was published as SCORM content and works perfectly in ..."
- over 2 years ago07/27/20 at 12:38 pm (UTC)
"Did you ever resolve this? I have some Storyline content I need to get on to our new Wix site and I am coming up short"
- over 2 years ago05/26/20 at 9:42 am (UTC)
"I wonder how many items are on the feature request list?? Time to get through that list Articulate the community need some of these featu..."
- 3 years ago12/13/19 at 11:08 am (UTC)
Kai Dean started a new discussion Is using voiceover adding any value to e-learning?
"I have just come off a conference call where we were discussing whether the use of voiceover in e-learning adds any actual value to your ..."
- over 3 years ago09/04/19 at 9:07 am (UTC)