"I'm using Storyline 360, latest version. It has happened in a few different files, not all of them, and without much of a pattern as to ..."
- almost 4 years ago09/21/18 at 4:06 pm (UTC)
"Hi Mark – it worked for me when I updated Storyline 360 and re-published. Hope this helps! "
- over 4 years ago05/10/18 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
"Yes!! This was my exact problem yesterday. Updating Storyline 360 and republishing to Review did the trick for me, and I'm now up and run..."
- over 4 years ago05/09/18 at 12:42 pm (UTC)
"It's frustrating, right?! Be sure your Storyline 360 is up to date. If not, this may be why. Mine started working again in Chrome after u..."
- over 4 years ago05/09/18 at 12:41 pm (UTC)
"Oh good! Updating SL360 was the trick for me as well, it turns out."
- over 4 years ago05/09/18 at 12:40 pm (UTC)
"I'm having this issue as well. I am not able to to hear any audio in Google Chrome for my Review link. Need to QA this today, can't have ..."
- over 4 years ago05/08/18 at 1:32 pm (UTC)
Kaitlin Meme replied to the discussion Lost audio in Storyline 2 and Storyline 360 conversion
"Hi there, I'm having a similar issue. When I upgrade my SL2 project to SL360, I'm losing all my audio files from it."
- over 4 years ago03/09/18 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
"I am experiencing the same issue in SL2. The course I am working on requires a great deal of items in the timeline, so I am turning thing..."
- 5 years ago06/13/17 at 5:36 pm (UTC)