"I think that Ron San, might be on to something: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/slide-visit-count-using..."
- almost 5 years ago09/10/15 at 2:04 pm (UTC)
Killian Holmes replied to the discussion exporting variables to be read in a Google docs spreadsheet
"Thanks for talking the time to figure this out, articulate it and share it. I'm not a coder, but I can follow instructions! "
- almost 5 years ago09/10/15 at 11:55 am (UTC)
"Hi James The solution I offered uses the starting of the timeline to add another increment to the counter. So if you are on slide 3 of ..."
- almost 5 years ago09/09/15 at 9:19 pm (UTC)
- 5 years ago06/25/15 at 2:33 pm (UTC)
"I'm throwing my 2 cents in here. The attached works for linear slides and caters for situations where you don't necessarily use the Next..."
- over 5 years ago03/03/15 at 4:34 pm (UTC)
"James Starr said: We use SkillSoft. If you threw your custom courses down the toilet and caught what came out the other end, you'd have s..."
- almost 7 years ago09/24/13 at 6:28 am (UTC)
"Brett Rockwood said: Ahhh... if you've found a way to have the seek bar scrub multiple slides I'd love to know how you did it. This is so..."
- almost 7 years ago09/20/13 at 2:17 pm (UTC)
"Hi Peter Thanks for getting back to me. There wasn't any extra time at the timeline. I'd checked it. However, I started a new project tod..."
- 7 years ago05/16/13 at 1:41 am (UTC)
"I have the same issue. My slide is set to automatically advance. My slide trigger is set to advance when timeline ends. Any ideas?"
- 7 years ago05/15/13 at 4:16 am (UTC)
"Another option is this. Create your bulleted content in PowerPoint Save this presentation as .png or .jpg. (This will create a folder ..."
- over 7 years ago03/03/13 at 11:53 pm (UTC)
"This is a good question. I have the same problem. It doesn't look acheivable out of the box. Definitely it would be better to be edit the..."
- almost 8 years ago08/27/12 at 7:01 am (UTC)