"Hi Sharon, I'm not exactly sure what the issue was, but I ended up having my entire articulate suite removed and reloaded. I don't know..."
- over 6 years ago08/21/15 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
Laura Kreun started a new discussion Replay
"I'm getting an error when I try to install Articulate Replay and I currently have Flash player 18, but I'm still getting this message. H..."
- almost 7 years ago08/04/15 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
"I'm having a similar issue, but my content is opening in the same window, thus overriding the original content and the user can't get bac..."
- over 8 years ago12/05/13 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
Laura Kreun replied to the discussion need modules linked in a course to open in a new window
"Thanks for the response Christine. The issue was that the new elearning was opening in the same window as the initial elearning, such tha..."
- over 8 years ago12/05/13 at 8:11 am (UTC)
Laura Kreun started a new discussion need modules linked in a course to open in a new window
"I created a course that has a main menu with links to other articulate files elearning files. The desired result is that when a user clic..."
- over 8 years ago12/04/13 at 1:42 pm (UTC)
Laura Kreun started a new discussion Next and Previous Buttons on Engage Interactions within Presenter
"Hi - I can't seem to find where I can select Next and Previous buttons on my player skin so that the user can move to the next or previo..."
- over 8 years ago10/30/13 at 12:44 pm (UTC)
"Hi - Can anyone provide insight into which of the three options Peter provided above works best with Studio '09? Has anyone tried them? ..."
- 9 years ago03/06/13 at 6:42 am (UTC)
"Was thre a resolution to this? I'm having the same issue."
- 9 years ago02/26/13 at 2:43 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, I just uploaded the file."
- over 9 years ago08/28/12 at 1:23 pm (UTC)
Laura Kreun started a new discussion Player Template issue with Error Message
"Has anyone ever experienced this issue? Screencast of my articulate issue. This happens in both preview mode and when published. An..."
- almost 10 years ago08/09/12 at 12:31 pm (UTC)
"I wasn't inserting as a web object - I was inserting as a hyperlink. This is strange because it has worked previously and now it doesn't..."
- almost 10 years ago08/08/12 at 12:41 pm (UTC)