Marcus Haddon replied to the discussion Keeping Text entry results with 'prompted to Resume' or 'always resume'
"Hi Phil, Okay - So if I design the Storyline project to go from the input slide to another slide and then bounce the user to the UR..."
- 4 months ago10/22/20 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
"As it turns out, it is now working. But I am not sure as to why it is now working? But not complaining. Thanks to both Russell and Matthe..."
- 4 months ago10/22/20 at 10:48 am (UTC)
Marcus Haddon started a new discussion Keeping Text entry results with 'prompted to Resume' or 'always resume'
"Hi all, I am in a situation where I need my users to enter some information into a slide in Storyline 360. I have storyline reporti..."
- 4 months ago10/22/20 at 10:42 am (UTC)
"Hi Russell, Thanks for this .story file. Managed to get everything working as I wanted it. But only locally on my machine. Once I load th..."
- 4 months ago10/20/20 at 5:44 am (UTC)
"I have just joined a new L&D team, and have also found out they have just begun the negotiation with Workday for the LMS element. Wha..."
- 1 year ago02/10/20 at 8:29 am (UTC)
"Ah ok - that's a shame - back to the drawing board on this then. Thanks for the info"
- over 1 year ago08/30/19 at 1:16 pm (UTC)
"I have a questions, which I think is in the same ball park as this feed - I have a set of questions throughout a course, used to tailor t..."
- over 1 year ago08/30/19 at 11:09 am (UTC)
"Thank Tom, Where we can we are taking this approach. The most frustrating thing is that once the storyline is published the whole slide b..."
- over 1 year ago07/17/19 at 10:03 am (UTC)
"Thanks - will try that."
- over 1 year ago07/16/19 at 11:48 am (UTC)
Marcus Haddon started a new discussion Disaster! Can you rebuild project from a .ZIP file
"Hi all, The team a work with has a question - using Storyline 3. A learning module needs updating but the source files for the proj..."
- over 1 year ago07/16/19 at 11:13 am (UTC)
"Hi I have had the same experience with these settings using storyline 3 update 5: 3.5.16548.0. FreeForm with snap selected. Had to publ..."
- almost 2 years ago03/05/19 at 9:52 am (UTC)
"Hi Andy and Ashley I see this was two years ago - has there been any movement on this from the software features. Or has a 'Storyline gu..."
- 2 years ago01/31/19 at 9:55 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, It was on my list yesterday, now pushed to today so we'll see how that goes. All the triggers that moved were in a similar f..."
- 2 years ago01/09/19 at 9:29 am (UTC)
Marcus Haddon replied to the discussion SL 360 Text To Speech questions : dictionary and voice engine?
"With the TTS functionality can you use SSML codes to amend the sound of the voice? e.g. add in breaks, breaths, emphasis etc?"
- 2 years ago01/08/19 at 12:45 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley Apologies for the late reply. Happy New Year. I managed to publish the work but had to adjust the trigger on 30 odd slides bef..."
- 2 years ago01/08/19 at 12:44 pm (UTC)
Marcus Haddon started a new discussion Triggers moving randomly
"Hi all, I am using Storyline 3 and I am trying to replicate a complex (for me) trigger system to have a quiz that repeats and revie..."
- 2 years ago12/27/18 at 12:30 pm (UTC)
"I've sorted it."
- 2 years ago12/18/18 at 1:53 pm (UTC)
"will this work with storyline 3? I have taken a look and replicated the triggers on my course. the only difference is that the show layer..."
- 2 years ago12/18/18 at 12:18 pm (UTC)