"It took me about a day and half."
- 17 days ago07/17/20 at 11:39 am (UTC)
"I tried to get my customer to forego the timer as well, but they were insistent. I am actually not sure I will have an occasio..."
- 18 days ago07/16/20 at 8:10 pm (UTC)
"I like it Steve! Wouldn't it be nice if Articulate took our work and actually created something off the shelf that we could just ap..."
- 18 days ago07/16/20 at 8:09 pm (UTC)
"Hi Hilary, sorry just now saw this. Not sure if you have completed your project or not, but here are the instructions I logged when I com..."
- 18 days ago07/16/20 at 1:46 pm (UTC)
"As the originator of this post, I'm still keenly interested in the progression of this idea. Keep us updated, please. Thanks!"
- 4 months ago04/14/20 at 3:38 pm (UTC)
"Add my voice as well. We work with numbers at my company. It's disheartening to see so many discussions spanning back years p..."
- 8 months ago11/27/19 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
- 9 months ago10/24/19 at 8:36 pm (UTC)
"So glad it helped you! I've had to do some additional build out with it- my customers want 30 second increments up to 4 minutes, so..."
- 9 months ago10/24/19 at 8:36 pm (UTC)
Matt McGuire replied to the discussion Custom Countdown Timer in Articulate Storyline 360
"Hi Amey- Not sure if you are still looking for an answer or if you got it yet, but I created a countdown timer for the exact same purpose..."
- 10 months ago10/09/19 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
"In case anyone is still looking for a way to build a countdown timer, check out this discussion: https://community.articulate.com/discuss..."
- 10 months ago10/09/19 at 2:34 pm (UTC)
Matt McGuire replied to the discussion Timeline Stops When Another Tab/Window in the Browser is Clicked
"Patrice and Eugenio- Not sure this is what you are looking for, but I have created a backward counting timer. I couldn't find anyth..."
- 10 months ago10/09/19 at 2:25 pm (UTC)
- 10 months ago10/09/19 at 2:22 pm (UTC)
Matt McGuire started a new discussion Countdown timer for Storyline 360 - not in results slide
"All- I spent most of all day and a significant portion of this morning trying to create a backwards counting timer, not in a result slide..."
- 10 months ago10/09/19 at 2:17 pm (UTC)
Matt McGuire replied to the discussion changing the color of visted hyperlinks in a text block
"Hello Alyssa- I have the exact same need as Paul and am using the hyperlink the exact same way. Any update on this from the Product..."
- 1 year ago08/02/19 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
Matt McGuire commented on the article What You Need to Know About Encouraging Your Learners to Pay Attention
"I agree with you Andrew. That 8-second attention span is a ridiculous myth that gets perpetuated all the time and on it's face is patent..."
- 1 year ago07/08/19 at 5:15 pm (UTC)
Matt McGuire replied to the discussion Indicating the Next button in Storyline Player is available
"Hello Alyssa- Follow up question for you. Is there any way to change the color of the next button without disabling it? We ha..."
- 1 year ago06/26/19 at 7:50 pm (UTC)
"Hi Julie- I had the same issue, but I finally found it. Insert>Input>Text Entry Field is under Date Entry."
- 1 year ago05/24/19 at 7:39 pm (UTC)
Matt McGuire started a new discussion Inserting Web Object
"Hello Community- My colleague and I are moving some courses from an intranet page to our LMS. We have about 25 courses that are built in..."
- over 1 year ago01/10/19 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa- Thanks for getting back to me! Yes, it would be very helpful to import/export comments in this situation. In my case, I had ..."
- over 1 year ago12/12/18 at 1:56 pm (UTC)
Matt McGuire started a new discussion 360 Review - Updating someone else's course
"Hello Articulate Community- I have a situation where I have inherited a course from someone who left the company. I want to publish..."
- over 1 year ago12/10/18 at 1:03 pm (UTC)
"Lizzie- while this isn't a perfect solution, it's a real time saver over what I was doing. You've literally saved me hours on this cours..."
- over 1 year ago11/20/18 at 9:36 pm (UTC)
"OK, I see. I think I was hoping that it would take my audio and automatically populate the captions. Kind of like a reverse operation o..."
- over 1 year ago11/19/18 at 8:33 pm (UTC)
"Can someone walk me through the process to take my audio recording on the slide and get it to show up in captioning? I can save my audio..."
- over 1 year ago11/19/18 at 7:40 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley- I was looking for a way to delete my old content. I wouldn't have noticed the "three dots" if I hadn't seen your post. #oldey..."
- over 2 years ago04/13/18 at 8:20 pm (UTC)