"Thank you for this update, Leslie. Exciting to see the work being done on accessibility. Two questions... Will these enhancements be add..."
- 5 months ago01/23/20 at 9:16 pm (UTC)
"I have this same question. I understand there isn't a method in Storyline to check for broken links, but can Storyline HTML5 output be sc..."
- 9 months ago10/09/19 at 2:52 pm (UTC)
"Thanks very much for the reply, Ashley, and for keeping us updated on progress on this. Yes, I successfully used the workaround. Adding ..."
- 1 year ago05/22/19 at 1:14 pm (UTC)
"I am also seeing this bug. I'm in Storyline 3 (Update 6). I have a series of question slides. After clicking Submit, the first two object..."
- 1 year ago05/21/19 at 1:41 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Leslie!"
- 1 year ago04/24/19 at 9:02 pm (UTC)
"That's a good workaround; thank you! Took a while to figure out what the issue was. Hope this helps someone else out there."
- 1 year ago04/24/19 at 7:43 pm (UTC)
Michael Griffin started a new discussion Captions button disappears when layer pauses/hides video
"I have a video on my base layer. I have a button that displays a layer, and thereby pauses the timeline (and the video). I have the base ..."
- 1 year ago04/24/19 at 6:56 pm (UTC)
"Alyssa Gomez Storyline 360 Update 24 (released 01/22/2019) did include a fix for this issue: Videos started over when learners clicked o..."
- 1 year ago04/17/19 at 5:09 pm (UTC)
"So this means that we can't use "Resume saved state" in combination with the Seekbar? The slide will work -- except for the replay butto..."
- almost 2 years ago10/03/18 at 3:42 pm (UTC)
"Ashley, Sincere thanks for your reply and linked article! Please note, though, that the articles' recommendations are not feasible. #1..."
- over 2 years ago03/01/18 at 7:20 pm (UTC)
"Dan: No luck yet, unfortunately. I did find one new thing. If a variable is included in the text (such as the user's name), the font di..."
- over 2 years ago02/27/18 at 10:33 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Leslie."
- over 2 years ago01/29/18 at 10:12 pm (UTC)
"An additional note... HTML output from Storyline 2 does not seem to be impacted by this issue."
- over 2 years ago01/26/18 at 7:22 pm (UTC)
Michael Griffin started a new discussion Fonts and Ligatures in IE
"Hi all! I'm using the current version of Storyline 3 (Win10). HTML output looks great in various browsers. But in IE11, all fonts are a..."
- over 2 years ago01/26/18 at 6:37 pm (UTC)