Miranda Verswijvelen started a new discussion Hotspots move on screen resize
"On a system training we have the problem that it works perfectly on people's desktop, but on a laptop the hotspots over some of the butto..."
- over 3 years ago05/29/19 at 9:59 pm (UTC)
"HI Ibrahim, this has been discussed in this thread https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/upload-my-storyline-..."
- over 5 years ago10/30/17 at 7:40 am (UTC)
"They are lovely. Thank you!"
- over 6 years ago06/30/16 at 4:05 am (UTC)
"Amazing graphic design and animations!"
- 7 years ago01/26/16 at 8:57 pm (UTC)
"We have implemented this via our LMS and kept it short. We've got 4 Likert scale questons (fun, informative, engaging, applicable) and t..."
- 7 years ago01/20/16 at 3:22 am (UTC)
Miranda Verswijvelen replied to the discussion translation tool: what order are objects/text containers exported to the Word table?
"Hi Denise, I have had the same puzzle as you (very hard if people need to translate!), and I think I've figured out that it puts text in..."
- 7 years ago01/20/16 at 3:15 am (UTC)
Miranda Verswijvelen started a new discussion Content disappearing in Firefox
"Hi, I have an issue with a slide that contains a 'Pick many ' action, where user has to tick checkboxes (I did not use the standard quest..."
- 7 years ago01/20/16 at 3:10 am (UTC)
Miranda Verswijvelen added the course Fire awareness training
"Scenario based course on fire awareness. LearnX 2015 Platinum winner for Rapid Authoring"
- 7 years ago11/18/15 at 12:26 am (UTC)
Miranda Verswijvelen commented on the article Atsumi: A Look Back at E-Learning’s Most Iconic Character #101
"So much fun. Would recommend the integration of this after any Storyline training :)"
- over 7 years ago10/08/15 at 1:14 am (UTC)
Miranda Verswijvelen replied to the discussion Communication between Storyline and 3rd party content
"Hi Sergey, I can't get this to work in the Storyline course I am creating. The Branchtrack file does not seem to pass on any data - is ..."
- over 7 years ago09/04/15 at 3:59 am (UTC)
"Happy Birthday to the ELH challenges and congratulations on creating one of my favorite places for inspiration. When I feel a bit stuck w..."
- over 7 years ago09/02/15 at 9:27 am (UTC)
"It works, brilliant. The Articulate community is the best :)"
- over 7 years ago08/17/15 at 4:36 pm (UTC)
"Thank you! I'll download the update."
- over 7 years ago08/17/15 at 4:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi there, Has this issue been resolved? The SL2 version on my laptop shows the same behaviour since a few weeks. I need to enter my s..."
- over 7 years ago08/17/15 at 8:48 am (UTC)
"Very cool, I love to use silhouettes in courses. Often a great way to avoid looking for pictures of people of different cultures to inclu..."
- over 7 years ago08/17/15 at 8:06 am (UTC)
Miranda Verswijvelen started a new discussion Storyline: hopscotch learning game with countdown timer
"I have recently made a small learning game for our acute care doctors to remember the acronym ABCDE. I have perfected a countdown timer f..."
- over 7 years ago08/11/15 at 10:46 pm (UTC)
Miranda Verswijvelen commented on the article Guided Tours and Course Navigation Instructions in E-Learning #92
"Not an entry, but something to watch. This talk was a real inspiration to me in searching for effective and non-annoying ways to introduc..."
- over 7 years ago07/28/15 at 11:36 pm (UTC)
"Just adding - this is very helpful when you want to create a button set of grouped objects too! "
- over 7 years ago06/19/15 at 10:37 pm (UTC)
"Hi Michael, This is a great solution for a timer, thank you! It is strange how trying to do that with only one layer seems to create th..."
- over 7 years ago05/21/15 at 2:20 am (UTC)
- over 7 years ago05/15/15 at 1:45 am (UTC)
"Hi Steve, We have encountered it on IE 10 and 11. We are using Totara LMS (the commercial version of Moodle)"
- over 7 years ago05/08/15 at 12:44 am (UTC)
" We are successfully using it in a privacy course, where we pull the learner's name through to feature in privacy breach scenarios. It ha..."
- over 7 years ago05/07/15 at 11:51 pm (UTC)
"As usual, when stuck for ideas, I wander around related challenges... great excuse, as I do not always have the time to check them when ..."
- almost 8 years ago04/10/15 at 2:59 am (UTC)
Miranda Verswijvelen commented on the article Free Stock Photos from the E-Learning Community #72
"Quite late - but I like to share to hear some feedback from this wonderful community of experts. Sharing some drawings I made in Powerpo..."
- almost 8 years ago03/11/15 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
Miranda Verswijvelen commented on the article Strengthen Your E-Learning Heart With These Medical Training Examples #69
"Thanks LInda, I really should brush up my Photoshop skills! I mostly use Powerpoint, learning lots of all the wonderful people in this ..."
- almost 8 years ago02/22/15 at 8:17 pm (UTC)