"Great question and answers. In short I would say that unless a quiz is meaningful it should not be added to a course. Many eLearning cou..."
- 9 years ago09/06/11 at 12:59 am (UTC)
"I have been doing narration at work and on a freelance basis for a couple of years. I have an excellent reference on my LinkdIn page for ..."
- 9 years ago09/01/11 at 1:57 am (UTC)
Sam Currie started a new discussion Wacom Inkling
"Having seen a video of the new Wacom Inkling it looks very interesting and I can see how useful it would be to create your own graphics f..."
- 9 years ago09/01/11 at 1:51 am (UTC)
"WOW! There has certainly been some lively debate here and some great ideas. Thanks to all of you for sharing your thoughts and experience..."
- 9 years ago08/27/11 at 3:51 am (UTC)
Sam Currie started a new discussion eLearning for teaching software
"Hi I currently use Articulate to design two types of courses - those based on customer service (on a freelance basis) and those based on ..."
- 9 years ago08/25/11 at 2:23 am (UTC)
"Thanks to you all for taking the time to answer my post, much appreciated"
- 9 years ago08/25/11 at 2:05 am (UTC)
"Hi Brian Oh that's reassuring to hear, I guess I am just a bit jittery when it comes to handling HUGE files, always worried something is ..."
- 9 years ago08/19/11 at 2:30 am (UTC)
"I think giving them a choice, like Dwayne suggested is a great idea, some of your students may be familiar with some of the methods you a..."
- 9 years ago08/18/11 at 3:43 am (UTC)
Sam Currie started a new discussion Audio Quality and File Size
"Hi I have a colleague who is currently creating a rather large (100 PPT slides and counting) eLearning project in Articulate. It also con..."
- 9 years ago08/18/11 at 3:15 am (UTC)
"Wow, some great sites here very useful posts, thanks!"
- 9 years ago08/17/11 at 12:29 am (UTC)
"Hi Marty I don't have membership of any elearning organisations, I did state I was interested in freelancing though. I am a member of var..."
- 9 years ago08/03/11 at 12:11 pm (UTC)
"I have a part time job in a major blue chip company working as a trainer and eLearning developer 3 days per week. Quite out of the blue ..."
- 9 years ago08/03/11 at 2:24 am (UTC)
Sam Currie commented on the article New Industrial-Themed Template from Mike Taylor, and Guidelines for Community Submissions
"Really like the course, thanks for sharing!"
- over 9 years ago07/20/11 at 5:31 am (UTC)
"Wow!! This is so useful, very nicely explained too, thank you so much!"
- over 9 years ago07/20/11 at 2:40 am (UTC)
"Hi Thanks so much for your suggestions - very useful and helpful."
- over 9 years ago06/23/11 at 7:24 am (UTC)
Sam Currie started a new discussion Forcing users to view all topics?
"I am currently developing a course which has a menu at the beginning. Rather than forcing people to work through the course in a linear f..."
- over 9 years ago06/23/11 at 2:25 am (UTC)
Sam Currie started a new discussion Free Handwriting Fonts and Doodles
"Hi I came across this great site, with some great handwritten fonts and doodles, thought I would share http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fo..."
- over 9 years ago05/10/11 at 3:11 am (UTC)
"Fabulous resource, thanks so much!"
- over 9 years ago04/06/11 at 5:56 am (UTC)
"Bruce I tend to agree with you on your method, that's what I do too. I think sometimes we can "spoon feed" learners too much. It all depe..."
- over 9 years ago02/23/11 at 12:52 am (UTC)
"Hi Brian Thanks for your swift response, much appreciated Sam"
- over 9 years ago02/22/11 at 2:22 am (UTC)
Sam Currie started a new discussion Sign Up and Certificates
"Hi I have a client with the following questions about Articulate Online, any help gratefully received, sorry if these are basic questions..."
- over 9 years ago02/21/11 at 2:04 am (UTC)
"I've just finished a course where I reference a HELP feature, it's an Engage media tour (the one with the swirly buttons) which really ju..."
- over 9 years ago02/18/11 at 9:52 am (UTC)
"I really like my Samson GoMic, at around 30 GBP it's worked very well for me"
- over 9 years ago02/17/11 at 10:53 am (UTC)
Sam Currie replied to the discussion E-learning designers - how do you find new work and clients?
"From my own experience I got my first freelance project quite by chance via LinkedIn. I was approached to see if I would like to build a ..."
- over 9 years ago02/17/11 at 10:51 am (UTC)