Shelly Briscoe replied to the discussion Return to previous versions of Rise lessons after edits have been made
"What if Rise suddenly erases edits and brings back an old version of your course?!!! I've lost a day's worth of work!"
- 2 years ago05/04/21 at 12:59 am (UTC)
Shelly Briscoe commented on the download Storyline: Build a Transport
"Very cool. Thanks!"
- 3 years ago05/19/20 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
"Yes, a custom quiz in Storyline is my solution. Thanks!"
- over 3 years ago10/08/19 at 10:05 pm (UTC)
"I wanted a way to give custom feedback after an incorrect answer (that tells them where they can go back and find answers), and custom fe..."
- over 3 years ago10/08/19 at 6:12 pm (UTC)
"Nevermind, I see that is not possible to NOT reveal answers but give feedback. This is definitely something I hope they change. "
- over 3 years ago10/08/19 at 5:29 pm (UTC)
"Thanks... Any idea how to get my feedback text to show after a failed or passed quiz? Nothing except the score is showing."
- over 3 years ago10/08/19 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
"Wow, figured out what I was doing wrong! It wasn't a formal quiz, just a knowledge check. "
- over 3 years ago10/07/19 at 8:43 pm (UTC)
"It is but I do not have that option. "
- over 3 years ago10/07/19 at 7:28 pm (UTC)
"Am I missing something or is there currently no way to STOP Rise from showing the correct answers after user enters an incorrec..."
- over 3 years ago10/07/19 at 4:39 pm (UTC)
Shelly Briscoe replied to the discussion HTML5 Experience and Fixes
"Any workarounds for videos not playing and buttons not working on the initial load (all on base layer), but everything working fine when ..."
- almost 6 years ago08/07/17 at 2:28 am (UTC)
Shelly Briscoe commented on the e‑learning example Storyline 2: Dynamic Printable Workbook
"thanks - Do you know if there is any way to default the Print setting to "Save as Adobe PDF?""
- 6 years ago04/12/17 at 1:29 pm (UTC)