Tim Spaid replied to the discussion Customer Success Manager Sending of Emails Problem
"Thank you, Leslie. Trust me when I say I love the helpful tips. One was alerting users to the practical uses of Review 360.&n..."
- over 1 year ago03/31/21 at 6:42 pm (UTC)
Tim Spaid started a new discussion Customer Success Manager Sending of Emails Problem
"Whoa! Throwing up the white flag! Please, make it stop! Nina Roper, Customer Success Manager, gate your communication.&..."
- over 1 year ago03/31/21 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
"I like it! I imported a pretty robust glossary of 22 pages of definitions. Since there are so many terms and definitions I wi..."
- 3 years ago07/30/19 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
"I am waiting to hear when this reported problem is resolved. I'm going to request a refund if I'm unable to take advantage of new featu..."
- 3 years ago07/18/19 at 7:08 pm (UTC)
Tim Spaid started a new discussion Storyline 360 Preview Synch Problem
"I have had to pause updating Storyline 360 as of the April 11th, 2019 update (3.26.18601.0). I communicated with your Technica..."
- over 3 years ago06/11/19 at 9:04 pm (UTC)
" Elegant and well thought out capability."
- almost 5 years ago10/19/17 at 7:34 pm (UTC)
Tim Spaid published a new E-Learning Example Rise: Rental Guide
"This Rise course provides just-in-time information to townhome guests."
- over 5 years ago05/03/17 at 1:42 pm (UTC)
Tim Spaid commented on the article How to Build an E-Learning Game in Articulate Storyline
"I recently attended the Articulate webinar, "How to Gamify Your E-Learning with Storyline 360." I'm a newbie still working through my Tr..."
- over 5 years ago03/26/17 at 1:46 am (UTC)
"Stefano, you can use the option to Export your lessons by choosing LMS option: No LMS - Web Only. Hit Export and you are prompted to sav..."
- over 5 years ago03/19/17 at 5:16 pm (UTC)
"I think I just answered my own question. I have been using Blocks so much that I forgot about the predefined content options."
- over 5 years ago03/19/17 at 4:59 pm (UTC)
"I'm a little confused as to whether the card sorting functionality in the Pop Quiz was developed in Storyline and embedded in Rise or if ..."
- over 5 years ago03/19/17 at 4:55 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Adam. It is pretty clear to see that I am hooked. I'll be subscribing as my trial period nears its end. I am enjoying the w..."
- over 5 years ago03/19/17 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"I am submitting an interactive Rental Guide developed with Rise while using my trial period. The idea would be a vacation property manag..."
- over 5 years ago03/19/17 at 3:09 am (UTC)