"I like it! I imported a pretty robust glossary of 22 pages of definitions. Since there are so many terms and definitions I wi..."
- 7 months ago07/30/19 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
"I am waiting to hear when this reported problem is resolved. I'm going to request a refund if I'm unable to take advantage of new featu..."
- 7 months ago07/18/19 at 7:08 pm (UTC)
Tim Spaid started a new discussion Storyline 360 Preview Synch Problem
"I have had to pause updating Storyline 360 as of the April 11th, 2019 update (3.26.18601.0). I communicated with your Technica..."
- 9 months ago06/11/19 at 9:04 pm (UTC)
" Elegant and well thought out capability."
- over 2 years ago10/19/17 at 7:34 pm (UTC)
Tim Spaid published a new E-Learning Example Rise: Rental Guide
"This Rise course provides just-in-time information to townhome guests."
- almost 3 years ago05/03/17 at 1:42 pm (UTC)
Tim Spaid commented on the article How to Build a Simple E-Learning Game in Articulate Storyline
"I recently attended the Articulate webinar, "How to Gamify Your E-Learning with Storyline 360." I'm a newbie still working through my Tr..."
- almost 3 years ago03/26/17 at 1:46 am (UTC)
"Stefano, you can use the option to Export your lessons by choosing LMS option: No LMS - Web Only. Hit Export and you are prompted to sav..."
- almost 3 years ago03/19/17 at 5:16 pm (UTC)
"I think I just answered my own question. I have been using Blocks so much that I forgot about the predefined content options."
- almost 3 years ago03/19/17 at 4:59 pm (UTC)
"I'm a little confused as to whether the card sorting functionality in the Pop Quiz was developed in Storyline and embedded in Rise or if ..."
- almost 3 years ago03/19/17 at 4:55 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Adam. It is pretty clear to see that I am hooked. I'll be subscribing as my trial period nears its end. I am enjoying the w..."
- almost 3 years ago03/19/17 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"I am submitting an interactive Rental Guide developed with Rise while using my trial period. The idea would be a vacation property manag..."
- almost 3 years ago03/19/17 at 3:09 am (UTC)