"This is not an open source solution, the minimum spend is $119 a month, and it's the company you work for Sach so that's less of a recomm..."
- 5 years ago11/09/15 at 6:05 pm (UTC)
"Hi Zsolt I don't really code anything, I do a little tweaking, so it's a bit beyond my capability. I had hoped I'd be able to use a php ..."
- 5 years ago11/08/15 at 11:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi Zsolt - I use Joomla and would be interested in seeing how I can store variables in a MySQL table on the server. I can see the script..."
- 5 years ago11/08/15 at 11:26 am (UTC)
Toby Poulsom replied to the discussion exporting variables to be read in a Google docs spreadsheet
"Quote Patrick "As a result, you must manually include it in the head of your outputted HTML file (e.g. "")." Does that mean manually inc..."
- 5 years ago11/06/15 at 12:55 am (UTC)
"OK thanks Leslie, Good to know."
- 5 years ago11/04/15 at 7:12 pm (UTC)
Toby Poulsom started a new discussion Evaluating Storyline
"A client wants me to evaluate Storyline vs Captivate vs a native Joomla survey option by publishing live surveys to a number of his sites..."
- 5 years ago11/04/15 at 2:54 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christine are you aware of any free lms systems that storyline can send results to? I really need to get results into a datsbase so I ..."
- 5 years ago10/08/15 at 10:03 am (UTC)
"Hi Christie, is there a method of sending results via a csv file or to a spreadsheet etc. ?"
- 5 years ago10/07/15 at 7:17 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley - that looks exactly like the functionality I wanted. Is this only available in storyline or is it common to quizmaker too? T..."
- 5 years ago10/07/15 at 6:01 pm (UTC)
Toby Poulsom started a new discussion Using User Answers as Labels
"One thing I tried to do in adobe captivate was to capture user input on on slide, storing the input as variables and then subsequently us..."
- 5 years ago10/06/15 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
"I thought the whole point of the court case was to establish that, despite what licences may say - they can afterall say anything, custom..."
- 8 years ago11/10/12 at 11:39 am (UTC)
"is this still the case? http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2012/07/top-eu-court-upholds-right-to-resell-downloaded-software/"
- 8 years ago11/09/12 at 5:05 pm (UTC)
"It seems that the results of quizzes etc. are recorded as standard in a LMS along with other data. This makes the discussion of e-mail re..."
- 8 years ago10/18/12 at 5:14 am (UTC)
"Maybe the e-mail is a red herring. I just need the data for the 'test' results. I can handle manipulating it and getting it into MS Acces..."
- 8 years ago10/17/12 at 7:31 am (UTC)
"Hi Phil Thanks for the reply. I dug around in the forum and came across an extensive post about amending JS files and php files to enable..."
- 8 years ago10/17/12 at 4:55 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the insightful replies folks. Just to dig a little deeper: I would like to use whichever product I get to create online questi..."
- 8 years ago10/17/12 at 3:18 am (UTC)
Toby Poulsom started a new discussion Storyline vs Studio
"I'm trying to decide whether to buy storyline or studio, having looked through the site and features etc. the answers to a couple of ques..."
- 8 years ago10/16/12 at 3:04 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Phil, I'll give this a whirl !"
- almost 9 years ago12/08/11 at 3:55 am (UTC)