Todd Brison replied to the discussion Allowing users to skip a question then come back to it before submitting all the answers
"Hey Mike and all! I realize I'm about a year too late on this response, but I wanted to submit a solution anyway because this took a whi..."
- almost 6 years ago09/19/16 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
"Phil... good grief. This is awesome. Just complete mastery of the tool. Thanks for inspiring us all!"
- almost 7 years ago09/02/15 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
"Amazing. Very well done David"
- 7 years ago05/13/15 at 4:05 pm (UTC)
- 7 years ago04/21/15 at 6:55 pm (UTC)
Todd Brison commented on the e‑learning example Storyline: What to Do When Workplace Violence Happens
"This is an example of how and why a countdown directly applies to what you are trying to teach the learner. Love it."
- over 7 years ago03/31/15 at 6:34 pm (UTC)
"LOVE the progress bar. Great work."
- over 7 years ago03/31/15 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! Love your Twitter :) "
- over 7 years ago02/05/15 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
Todd Brison started a new discussion Powerpoint Templates
"Hey all! Working on some Powerpoint decks today and I put together a couple fun backgrounds. Thought you all might enjoy! Let me know ..."
- over 7 years ago02/04/15 at 8:02 pm (UTC)
- over 7 years ago01/28/15 at 2:23 pm (UTC)
"This is really cool. What other tech did you use for this, or is it all in Storyline?"
- over 7 years ago01/20/15 at 9:14 pm (UTC)
"Ahhhh I see how that's working now. Yeah, the redirect to a new slide was my attempt to hack around and randomize some other values witho..."
- over 7 years ago12/23/14 at 3:21 pm (UTC)
"Hey Allison! Thanks for looking into this. I'm seeing pretty much what you saw - a random question for each preview What I'd like to s..."
- over 7 years ago12/22/14 at 5:58 pm (UTC)
Todd Brison started a new discussion Drawing from Question Banks
"I'm new to question bank, and trying to use it as a processor of sorts for a game I'm making in Storyline. Essentially, the "draw from q..."
- over 7 years ago12/19/14 at 7:58 pm (UTC)
"Just stumbling upon this 2 years later. Wanted to let you know it's still incredibly helpful!"
- over 7 years ago12/17/14 at 2:23 pm (UTC)
Todd Brison started a new discussion Trouble with my Storyline course to LMS
"So I'm struggling getting one course to properly report to my LMS. I've tried both options, track by results slide, and track by slides..."
- over 7 years ago10/21/14 at 10:50 am (UTC)
"Ahhh, good to know this isn't just me. Thanks for the pointers. I'll look into them. I'd MUCH rather stick with SCORM, but due to the na..."
- 8 years ago05/30/14 at 6:13 am (UTC)
Todd Brison started a new discussion LMS Issue?
"Hey all, I build exams in Storyline which are published and delivered through our LMS, Greenlight. Greenlight has its own exam creation a..."
- 8 years ago05/29/14 at 11:58 am (UTC)
Todd Brison replied to the discussion How to give your Articulate characters a different look
"Watched this one. Now I'm checking out the rest. Good stuff, and very informative info about freelancing. Thanks so much"
- 8 years ago05/02/14 at 2:25 pm (UTC)
"I want to say this has happened to me before. Without the file, I can only guess, but I'd double check to make sure your hotspot is on to..."
- 8 years ago05/02/14 at 2:09 pm (UTC)
Todd Brison replied to the discussion Have You a Great Way to House Your Blog and E-Learning Samples?
"This thread has been terribly helpful as I am currently looking into getting a self-hosted site up and running! Didn't see this service i..."
- 8 years ago05/02/14 at 1:37 pm (UTC)
Todd Brison replied to the discussion Do you have an elearning portfolio? Share your work here!
"Throwing mine in the ring! Thanks everyone for all the ideas and inspiration! toddbrison.webs.com"
- 8 years ago04/29/14 at 1:29 pm (UTC)
"BlueCat Learning said: the slurping noise when you click the coffee cup is great attention to detail! I get tickled by..."
- 8 years ago04/29/14 at 1:27 pm (UTC)
"Thanks everyone for the feedback and thanks David for pointing me in the right direction! Loving this community and all the ideas that co..."
- 8 years ago04/29/14 at 1:26 pm (UTC)
"The purpose is essentially to show a few samples of what I am able to do - some sort of project aggregate to show potential employers I a..."
- 8 years ago04/25/14 at 2:45 pm (UTC)