"I thank thee good lord. "
- over 1 year ago02/17/21 at 6:44 am (UTC)
Tony Sundell started a new discussion Built-In Variable's Documentation
"I tried to search far and wide, but alas I was unable upon my travels to retrieve a treasure called "Built-In variables' technical docume..."
- over 1 year ago02/16/21 at 10:42 am (UTC)
"My current plan to improve upon user experience in this case is to include following CSS-class into already build SCORM of Rise: (..."
- 2 years ago09/02/20 at 8:50 am (UTC)
"Actually after a closer study this issue doesn't seem to be related to iPhone, but to mobile in general. Storyline player is modern, with..."
- 2 years ago09/02/20 at 8:41 am (UTC)
"Sure. The upper left x is barely visible as the iframe-element containing whole Storyline-block is transparent. It would be a lot more ap..."
- 2 years ago09/01/20 at 5:42 am (UTC)
"Sorry about thread necromancy, but the x-button is giving us problems with iPhone users. It's very thin and barely visible on top of..."
- 2 years ago08/28/20 at 8:50 am (UTC)
"So I guess no one knows? As an additional information: the original "old ones" are from a lot earlier version of Storyline. I simply impo..."
- over 3 years ago05/28/19 at 9:43 am (UTC)
Tony Sundell started a new discussion Size of matching drag and drop
"I have an old "matching drag and drop" question where the question's height is certain, lets say 75px. But when I make a new question the..."
- over 3 years ago05/27/19 at 10:49 am (UTC)
"Hey there Alyssa, Sure, you’ll find the file as an attachment. The course is in finnish, but the interface is simple enough to understan..."
- almost 4 years ago11/01/18 at 6:27 am (UTC)
"I am having this issue with (Moodle based LMS) Storyline 360 on Android. The keyboard does not deactivate regardless of pressing "enter" ..."
- almost 4 years ago10/31/18 at 7:00 am (UTC)
"I have this same problem when using on mobile: the text-field never loses the focus. I can't enter the numeric entry to numeric field by ..."
- almost 4 years ago10/30/18 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
"Looking good. While Rise doesn't scale well for the sort of projects I work with Storyline for our students I still appreciate the tool f..."
- almost 4 years ago10/17/18 at 6:14 am (UTC)
"The more I keep stretching Storyline's limits, the more I have a need for this type of functionality. Just wanted to show my support to t..."
- 4 years ago09/26/18 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
Tony Sundell replied to the discussion POSSIBLE BUG - Play button now appearing in published courses
"Hey. We are experiencing the same "feature" on our course development. By removing all audio content from the first page we can get rid ..."
- over 4 years ago05/09/18 at 12:12 pm (UTC)
Tony Sundell started a new discussion Content Library License to use anywhere?
"We recently made a web course with Storyline 360 and used a lot of the materials from the content library inside SL360. Different d..."
- over 4 years ago05/07/18 at 6:42 am (UTC)
"I haven't been able to find a work around this issue. I'll post this as a feature request and I recommend anyone needing this in their wo..."
- almost 5 years ago11/28/17 at 9:30 am (UTC)
"I for one would love to be able to use CSS and DIV-tagging (id etc.) with elements in Storyline. "
- almost 5 years ago11/15/17 at 10:24 am (UTC)