Victor Madison started a new discussion Storyline 3 Update
"The recent update to Storyline 3 addressed some very "obscure" topics that don't seem to have been requested by users. It is appare..."
- 3 months ago10/19/21 at 11:15 pm (UTC)
"Here is the same example of Tooltips but I used the Hover-State method. I created the tooltips graphics by creating a shape and app..."
- 5 months ago09/08/21 at 4:43 pm (UTC)
"Here is a simple example of Tooltips created using the Hover-Layer method. I just created a layer for each tooltip. Then I cr..."
- 5 months ago09/07/21 at 3:02 pm (UTC)
"Mark, great explanation of tooltips. The hover method or mouseover methods work well in Storyline 3 and are fairly easy to use to c..."
- 5 months ago09/05/21 at 2:34 pm (UTC)
"I was looking at the results slide. However, this happens on ALL slides. I think there is a problem in my installation and setup. Is that..."
- almost 3 years ago02/27/19 at 12:29 pm (UTC)
"That is what I do for SL3, now that the copy layer button has been removed. Not a major issue. Sent from my iPad"
- almost 3 years ago02/27/19 at 12:23 pm (UTC)
"Leslie, as you show in your screenshot, the copy layers button is missing. I see the duplicate layer button but it make a copy to the sa..."
- almost 3 years ago02/26/19 at 9:06 pm (UTC)
"Alyssa, thanks for the reply. I have my scaling set to 125% which is a good compromise for ALL of my applications. I have tried the 100..."
- almost 3 years ago02/26/19 at 8:58 pm (UTC)
Victor Madison replied to the discussion Problem with Wipe animation in Storyline 3 when course is published
"Thank you Crystal and Katie for your help in explaining this issue. I fully understand the incompatibility of the new HTML5 files with t..."
- almost 3 years ago02/26/19 at 7:34 pm (UTC)
Victor Madison started a new discussion Learn More about topic error
"At the bottom of some screens, there is an "information" button that says Learn More About XXX. I just upgraded to SL3 and this lin..."
- almost 3 years ago02/26/19 at 5:46 pm (UTC)
Victor Madison started a new discussion Storyline 3 Issues
"I had an issue with errors in the tables created in SL2 when publishing test questions to MS Word. This problem was fixed in SL3 so I u..."
- almost 3 years ago02/26/19 at 3:36 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, I will try the Add Motion Path to see if it works better. Sent from my iPad"
- almost 3 years ago02/03/19 at 6:17 pm (UTC)
Victor Madison started a new discussion Pipeline Flow Animation
"I have been trying different methods to show animated pipeline flow for a fluid system. the best method I found was to use the "wipe" an..."
- almost 3 years ago01/30/19 at 5:23 pm (UTC)
Victor Madison commented on the article 3 Examples That Showcase Text-to-Speech in E-Learning
"I use professional voiceover for many of my projects. The mono-tone nature of the example would not be acceptable by my clients."
- 3 years ago01/15/19 at 6:59 pm (UTC)
Victor Madison commented on the e‑learning example Storyline: Multilingual Course with Text-to-Speech
"Although this is an alternative to an actual voiceover produced by a professional, it is somewhat dull and lack-luster. I find the voice..."
- 3 years ago01/15/19 at 6:50 pm (UTC)
"Thank you very much Ron. That was very helpful. that is basically the same as the Chromeless Player. As pointed out by Jordan, it is st..."
- 5 years ago11/11/16 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley for the reply. this is very frustrating not to have this simple option available in Storyline. There are a gazillion peop..."
- 5 years ago11/11/16 at 3:29 pm (UTC)
"I am totally baffled that there is not a tutorial on how to setup a full screen player with no borders or player features like the one sh..."
- 5 years ago11/11/16 at 2:51 pm (UTC)
"Ron, how did you setup your course to fill the screen without any border around the slide content?"
- 5 years ago11/11/16 at 1:41 pm (UTC)
Victor Madison replied to the discussion How do I play multiple audio files on the same slide when a new slide layer is chosen by the learner?
"I have a similar issue. I am using "show layer when timeline reaches 4 sec" to go from one layer to the next. When the next layer appea..."
- over 5 years ago06/09/16 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
"Great job! I think I can use this for some of my training modules."
- over 5 years ago06/08/16 at 9:59 pm (UTC)