Articulate storyline 360 sign in error ( recurring)

Aug 12, 2019

Hi team,

I am facing a multiple sign in error in middle of using articulate storyline  and sometime my password is also not accepted while re-signin.

It asks for sign-in any time, sometimes more than 5 times in a day. Seems its log back and throws a message of "You need a subscription to articulate 360 to sign in." 

At our end, i have also re-installed the software, but this option didn't work out.

Need help as this is frustrating. Thank you!

86 Replies
Michael Johnson

Hello, I am also having the same issue. I have uninstalled and re-installed a number of times and still nothing works. I contacted the support team and a team member attempted to use the app called ScreenMeet to see what the issue was, but I was having trouble giving the team member permission to take over my screen. 

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Cristina,

Thanks for contacting us to share that you're running into an error signing in. Is this error specific to Rise 360 or something you are seeing in the Articulate 360 App for Storyline 360?

We are currently working on an issue specific to Rise 360 as you can see on our status page here, but I wanted to double-check since you posted your inquiry in the Storyline forum. 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi James,

I'm sorry you've continued to have trouble logging in to access your trial of Articulate 360. The post here caught the eye of our Engineering team who have been investigating the sporadic login issues here that aren't solved with something simple like Matthew shared. 

Be on the lookout for an email from our team and they'll include directions on how to pull some diagnostic logs! 

Alexander Bobarykin

Добрый день,

У меня возникла проблема с входом в Articulate 360 - приложение не загружается, вечная загрузка. И ошибка "Couldn't Load". Я неоднократно удалял и заново устанавливал приложение, однако мне это не помогло.

Жду ответ, спасибо!

Hi James,

I heard from our engineers you were also able to share the diagnostic logs, which confirmed a sign out every 30 days exactly (as expected) except for one stretch in January where you were signed out after 10 days. Our team is still investigating the increased frequency of the sign-outs, so if you spot anything else please do let us know. You can connect with our Support Team directly using this link. 

Also, for anyone else who may need it I've linked the steps on how to uninstall and reinstall the Articulate 360 Desktop App:

Hi Jacob,

I'm sorry you've run into the same trouble - but if it's a recent issue it's likely an update on Parallels, Windows, or Articulate has caused the hiccup. I'd love to have our Support Engineers take a look at some logs from your computer so I'll have them reach out directly. 

Keep your eyes peeled for an email from Support@articulate.com!