15 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Diana,

Thanks for reaching out! Did you recently switch to SCORM 2004? If so, this may be expected behavior that has been around for a few years. In SCORM 2004 only, the identifiers will be turned into percent-encoded URNs. You can read more about that here:

If this isn't what you're referring to, feel free to connect with a support engineer, and they can take a closer look at your reportings.

Anna Nikonova

Hi There,

I'm having the same issue and i can say we've always used SCORM 2004 and never had this problem until the latest update currently running 3.40. We did a very deep troubleshooting and noticed this issue doesn't happen with versions before 3.38, which is where the problems start. We tested with 3.34 and 3.37 and all good. 

Do we need to roll back the two 3.40 versions we have?

 

Ren Gomez

Hi Anna, 

After some additional testing, it looks like we came across a recent bug where:

Response to a Multiple Choice quiz slide includes 'urn:scormdriver' when viewing the report for SCORM 2004 (3rd and 4th) Edition.

We're actively working on a fix, but in the meantime, feel free to roll back to update 38. We'll pop back in here when we have progress to share on it.

Leslie McKerchie

Hello everyone!

Great news!  We just released another update for Articulate 360, and included a few important fixes that you'll see in the release notes here

The item you'll be interested in is:

Fixed: We fixed some LMS reporting issues, including multiple-choice responses that appeared in SCORM 2004 reports with a prefix of urn:scormdriver

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for Storyline 360. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Leslie McKerchie

Thanks, Tracy. I appreciate you chiming in to share what you are experiencing with your Rise 360 content.

This change was part of an update: SCORM messages now prepend urn:scormdriver to the appropriate messages. This results in a behavior change to SCORM reporting logs but not reporting data itself. This change is required and ensures the messages being sent to the LMS are meeting SCORM requirements. 

 

However, it is still an open issue we are investigating, specific to Rise 360. I have attached this conversation so that we can continue monitoring users impacted and share updates with you.

Allison Brody

Hello, 

I know this was a while ago but hoping someone can assist. My LMS is reporting quiz response data as the following:  urn:scormdriver:Maker[,]urn:scormdriver:Endorsement[,]urn:scormdriver:Signature[,]urn:scormdriver:MICR[,]urn:scormdriver:Foreign[,]urn:scormdriver:LAR[,]urn:scormdriver:CAR[,]urn:scormdriver:Payee[,]urn:scormdriver:Date Correct 0 

 

The file was uploaded as SCORM 2004 2nd edition. Does this need to be 3rd or 4th edition? 

 

 

Liam O'Donovan

Hi All,

I'm also running into this issue for a client. We recommend 2004, 3rd edition for our LMS and I have been doing some testing in our LMS and in SCORM Cloud. In both systems, I am receiving this urn:scormdriver error on all learner and correct responses in both systems. See reporting screenshots from our LMS and SCORM cloud. 

Doug Doyle

I submitted a ticket regarding this discussion. I even included a link to this discussion and pointed out that the issue dates back over a year ago.

Here is the response I got from Articulate: 

'Thanks for contacting Articulate Support! Thanks so much for letting us know about this issue. I’ve logged it as a possible software bug. From here, I’ll meet with my team to take a closer look so we can determine next steps.'

Clearly unacceptable Articulate!