Review 360: Constantly Logging Out

Sep 13, 2019

I am being constantly logged out of Review 360, even if I tick the "Keep me logged in" box. This has been occurring for about a week. Previously, I would only have to log in after an update.

It's making addressing the lesson update requests and feedback as I update the lesson incredibly frustrating. I'm talking every 3 to 5 minutes I need to log back in. 

Any others having this issue or ideas in making this madness stop?

55 Replies
Deb Beverley

Hi Ashley (and Jennifer), I am also have the same issue of being randomly logged out: it is occurring occasionally with the entire 360 desktop launcher app, and through out the day (every day) with Articulate Review 360.

As well, possibly related? When I republish to Review 360 my changes are not always appearing when I am publishing an update to an existing item, and comments my team provided are disappearing. I have to click 'show all comments'  (or toggle this on and off a few times...) even though the comments were just added and have not been resolved.

Jennifer Nelson

I was having issues when both launching Review 360 from the lesson and from the desktop app.

Articulate Supports recommendation was to verify that I was using a supported browser:

https://articulate.fyi/2rnUFJ6

To update the browser to the latest version and to clear the browser's cache.

If those don't work, to try Chrome's Incognito mode or using a different network with a stable internet connection.

I am using the latest browser version and cleared my cache. So far, I haven't had issues today, I logged into review and have just left it open. I am not working on any lessons today in Articulate, so I will find out if the issue I was having is resolved later this week.

Katie Riggio

Greetings, Stevi!

Thanks for these key updates, and I'm so sorry you're still running into this. I'm going to connect you with our Support Engineers so we can best troubleshoot this logging out behavior. Look out for an email from the team, and I'll follow along to share any relevant information here!

Katie Riggio

Hi there, Shannon. Very sorry you're facing this issue as well–I'd love to help!

I'll circle back to this discussion with any insight as soon as our team determines what's causing this problem. Please feel free to also connect with the team by using this link. They'll work with you 1:1 to make sure Review 360 is running smoothly!

Emma Bell

I am really happy to find this thread as we are experiencing the same issue. We have a team seat for 6 and whilst our team are working in Storyline they are being logged out of Articulate. When I look in my account setting the screen shows that the team member has a seat. This is a very recent but very disruptive issue for us - previously we did not have to log out and in. Any help would be much appreciated.

Shannon Connor

Yes, this is still happening and I've talked to several colleagues from Egypt to the U.S. and they are all experiencing the same thing. Also, since the update before the last one, the Articulate Desktop dialog box stays open and clicking the X to close it does nothing. I'm not letting it get me down! Onward!

Lauren Connelly

Hi all!

Here are the troubleshooting steps that we've found worked! If you still see the issue where Review 360 is logging you out after each use, then it would be best to receive more specific support! You can use this link to troubleshoot with our Support Engineers.

• Clear the cache in the browser where Review 360 is consistently logging out, and not remembering the credentials.
  • Check the network endpoints to make sure certain domains are allowed. Certain domains must be accessible on port 443 for Articulate 360 apps and services to work correctly.
Ren Gomez
Hi Shannon, 

Jumping in here to let you know that we just released Update 35 for the Articulate 360 Desktop App! Here are the details.

One of the fixes addresses the issue where the Articulate 360 desktop app wouldn't always minimize to the system tray when clicking the Close (X) button.

Just launch Articulate 360 on your computer and click the Update button!
Vincent Scoma

Hi Shannon, Stevi, and Phil,

I appreciate you reaching out and letting us know that you are still seeing this.

Review 360, by default, will only remember your login for 30 days. Is the frequency of being logged out happening more frequently? If that is the case, I would be sure to reach out to our team directly

Phil Mayor

I am having it log out every day. At the weekend I was running through a review in chrome on the Mac and published a new version opened it in Parallels in Edge and Chrome had logged out. Most mornings Chrome is logged out. Not sure if you have a limit on logins via the web.

Sent from my iPhone