Change bullet color in Rise

Jan 15, 2018

In Rise, when I change the color of text to white, the bullets remain black.  Is there a way to make the bullets the same color as text?

324 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Gavin,

I totally get that you're frustrated. Unfortunately, I don't have any information right now about whether or not this is on the road map. I thought it may be helpful if I provided some more insight into how we handle feature requests.

First of all, it may be helpful for you to know that we receive hundreds of feature requests every week. As you can imagine, prioritizing such a large number of feature requests is no small task and we take it very seriously. Here's an inside look at how that process works

Please know that we're doing our very best to bring our users the features they want and need as quickly as possible.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Ian Monk

+1 for this.

A temporary workaround for this issue would be to use a text bullet ( •  ) instead. Just copy and paste that into your rise course in place of the built-in bullet feature. It defeats the purpose of a quick and easy list, but it works well enough if your priority is on design.

This works well with wingding and webding character sets as well. An easy way to add some imagery into Rise.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wingdings