Change bullet color in Rise

Jan 15, 2018

In Rise, when I change the color of text to white, the bullets remain black.  Is there a way to make the bullets the same color as text?

324 Replies
Joyce Maurin

Omg. This was opened 2 years ago!?

Are we really not able to do that in 2020? Shouldn't it be basic text editor feature? When do you plan to fix this?

(Yeah, I need this to be fix, where should I sign for the "feature" request? And sorry for the tone but... 2 years for this, really? You were able to launch Rise.com during this time, where are the basic fixes in your roadmap!?)

Joyce Maurin

For those who are still facing this issue, here is my solution:

Copy-paste the symbol ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullet_(typography) )
Increase indent

It will have a bullet list look and you'll be able to add the colour you wish.

(Maybe this was already a known work-around but I did not read the 6 pages, so sorry if that's the case ^^')

Martin Dean

I agree that the delay in addressing many minor issues in Articulate products is far too long. We have invested in the leading brand for eLearning development but it lets itself down constantly by not delivering these types of changes.

Why not let those of us who are interested become beta testers and trusted advisers, so you can build a truly world class product?

Get Outlook for iOS

Peter Flynn

I'm not sure why this is taking so long to roll out (it's been an open issue for 4 years). Adjusting the color of a bullet should be a standard (let alone all the other basic type manipulation this software lacks). At the very least make it so the color of the bullet matches the text if you can do it quicker. I realize you are trying to "dumb this down" to make it easier to edit/faster to create, but your user base isn't as dumb as you surmise. Looks matter in most industries and we should have way more control over the type within the platform.