COMING SOON TO RISE: Scenario and Chart Blocks

Dec 11, 2018

Today we announced new features and content in Articulate 360 including two new block types coming in Rise.

It’s already stunningly easy to create engaging lessons with the learning blocks in Rise, but soon you’ll be able to create branching scenarios using the images and characters from Content Library. And, we’re adding a chart block that’ll help you create eye-catching charts in seconds.

We’ll update you in this forum when these new features are available. We think you’re going to love them! To learn more about all the new features we’ve announced, check out the What’s New, What’s Next page.

98 Replies
Nicole Legault

Hi Mark, Lizzie, Cheryl and Kendall 

So sorry we don't have any updates on the timing to share with you at the moment. We're actively working on the Scenario Block and will release it as soon as its ready. Thanks for your patience and understanding! Now that you're commented on this thread you'll be notified of any updates we post here. Thanks! 

Michael Brown

Hi Allison,  is there any specific timescale you can share regarding the scenario block?  It was shared with the community before Christmas and ever since all the updates have been are 'its coming' but with no idea of how long it may be.  For me personally (and judging by this thread) its a really exciting feature and its frustrating that we still have no idea when it might be available.

Karl Muller

We delayed the development of a project as it required the functionality provided by the Scenario Block (as described in the video https://articulate.com/360/whats-new). We were expecting the Scenario block to be released soon after the announcement in 2018, but we've had to continue with an alternative approach as this project could no longer be held up.

Allison LaMotte

Hi Samantha,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, I don't have an ETA for you on the tables block, but we are actively working on it so it shouldn't be too long. 

You're now subscribed to this conversation which means as we share updates here, you’ll automatically be notified. 

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.