Embedding Vimeo video

Nov 14, 2016

When I use the embed code that I use for other platforms, Rise seems to ignore the settings of my code. for example, on my video, I remove logos and titles so the fact that Vimeo is the host melts seamlessly into the background. With Rise it not only creates a vimeo frame but ignores all the embed options that work in wordpress for example. Is this normal?

54 Replies
Melissa Statires

Hi Team - 

Old thread here, but jumping in. I'm still experiencing this issue in Rise 360 today. I've triple checked all of the embed settings in Vimeo - for example, I don't want there to be any interaction on the video when it's embedded (share, like, watch later), and I've customized label color, logo, etc. However, none of these items come through when I export the Rise package and upload to our platform - Volute. The fullscreen option also is removed from these videos.

Thanks for any updates!

Hazel Bartolome

So sorry you are experiencing this with your LMS. I would suggest that you troubleshoot your file in SCORM Cloud. Here's an article with steps on how to do this.

If your course works properly in SCORM Cloud but not in your LMS, please open a support case with Volute, and share your SCORM Cloud findings with them to troubleshoot the issue. 

If the same behavior is present when you test in SCORM Cloud, then the problem is likely coming from the course. If this is what's happening, please open a case with us here.