107 Replies
Kelly Doane

Hi, 

I am using button blocks for Exit buttons on several slides in my content. For context, I create multiple language projects in one Rise so that we end up with only one SCORM in our LMS. Button blocks allow for language selection and when the learner have finished the content in their language they are presented with an button block Exit to exit to the LMS. 

Do you see any problem with multiple exit buttons? So far it works in SCORMCloud, I'm just having some 'completion' problems in my LMS.... anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Kelly 

Rippling U

Hello, we are using Skilljar as our LMS and it is showing the "Bye" page when using either of these exit course options. Has anyone experienced this with Skilljar and can suggest a way to skip the Bye page? There's no way to return to the Skilljar curriculum page from the Bye page; the user is stuck going forward or backward, but can't return to the curriculum page. Any help is much appreciated!

Hazel Bartolome

Hi Customer Education,

I would suggest troubleshooting your file in SCORM Cloud to check if the behavior is the same. SCORM Cloud is an industry-standard testing engine that's free and supports AICC, SCORM, Tin Can API (xAPI), and cmi5 content.

This video tutorial demonstrates how to use SCORM Cloud with Articulate content.

Do you also get the "bye" page in SCORM Cloud? If there isn't one in SCORM Cloud, that would be a setting for Skilljar LMS. I would suggest contacting them to see if there is a way to remove it.

Nellenda Rublico

Hi, Chino! I appreciate the detailed instructions and will consider doing it this way. :)

I also wanted to make sure that @Articulate knows the default gray against a white background failed the WebAIM contrast checker so that it will be updated at some point. Could you please raise that to their attention? 

Thank you!!!