103 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Rajanikanth,

Are you looking to add a multiple response question with more than one correct answer? While Rise doesn't have a multiple response knowledge check question yet, that would make an excellent feature request! 

In the meantime, you could create a multiple response question in Storyline 360 and embed it in your Rise blocks lesson using a Storyline Block. 😊

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Sabun,

You can add videos and images as media to a question in a Quiz Lesson. I've seen audio mentioned by other community members as well, so that would certainly be a great thing to request here.

Audio can be included in the lesson types like the Process interaction, labelled graphic or timeline. You'll see in each of those when you go to add the individual items such as a marker in labelled graphic that they also have the option to include media or embed audio.

Jimmy Khoo

This is a great feature to have. I can quickly create knowledge checkpoints along my rise course. May I request for colour scheme customisation for the checkmarks and the rectangle colour for the correct and incorrect answer instead of the default course theme colour. If we select the red colour theme for our course, when the users get the correct answer, there is a red box around the correct answer with a red tick. User natural instinct kicks in and they think that they got the answer wrong. Would be great if we can customise it to be green box with green tick instead. Thank you.

Crystal Horn

Hey Doug.  Sounds like you would want to randomize the questions for your learners in Rise. 

If you are thinking of doing this with Knowledge Check blocks, how about a Storyline block instead?  You can create a question bank draw in Storyline, publish to Articulate 360, and bring that interaction into Rise in a block!

Quiz lessons in Rise don't randomize questions, but that's a cool idea that I'll share with our team.

Dana Bell

Ashley, are you able to advise on how to include a Next button after the Knowledge Check results are tabulated (via pre-built)?  I see the Knowledge Check feature within the blocks to be able to do so, however, I do not like being regulated to one question type (I need multiple response and fill in the blank).

Is it not possible to add a next or continue button after the results page? As the KC is the last page as of now, I want to add a page that completes the course.

Crystal Horn

Hi Dana!  Knowledge Check blocks will be getting additional question types this year.  We'll be sure to let you know when the next type is released!  And you're absolutely right - Because they're blocks, you can add buttons or other blocks immediately after your Knowledge Check question.

Quizzes are complete, standalone lessons.  If there is more content after the quiz (such as your course completion page), by default learners will see navigation to the next lesson at the bottom of the quiz result.

Let me know if that helps!

Sara Davies

Hi there, wondering if there has been any update on being able to remove the "Try again" option on the Knowledge Check block? Since this is ungraded, and the user gets immediate feedback on what the right answer was (and there doesn't appear to be a way to turn that off), there's really no use for a 'try again' button.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.