Rise - Collapsible Sections in Left Menu

Jun 11, 2018

Hi there,

I noticed today that my Rise courses now have the ability for the user to collapse the sections of the left menu. This is a great addition! Thanks!

Two questions...

1) Is it possible to have the menu launch with all of them collapsed rather than all open? I didn't see a way to do this. 

2) Any chance the same functionality will be available for the menu that is on the Overview page?

Thanks

116 Replies
Geovanny Andino

Thanks for any updates on this. A collapsible menu on the side upon the start of the course would be a significant improvement.   Feedback from our end users when consuming content in Rise supports our request.  Aside from a "clean" menu look and feel, it is less overwhelming for an end-user when seeing the course content.   Thank you for your consideration. 

Johannes Arnborg

This function would be fantastic! Here's another vote for adding the option to have the collapsible sections start out collapsed. 

To everyone else interested in this, make sure to make your voice heard in the feature request page! 
https://articulate.com/support/contact/feature-request It takes less than a minute if you're short on time.