60 Replies
Stephanie Bandli

I've managed to find a very easy workaround for using Google Analytics, it's called YandexMetrica and it provides a lot more data than Google Analytics, including behavioural metrics and the ability to watch session replays. I wrote a tutorial on it here if you'd like to see how to do it :) https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/articulate-rise-page-level-analytics-behavioural-metrics-bandli/

Jared Newnam

I found this thread and I thought I'd throw in my two cents. I've instituted GA in my articulate files via GTM. I have event tracking built in and I'm able to view when someone goes to a specific course, the navigation they use within the course. Currently, I'm working on instituting a way to track when the video files are played and what's clicked on regarding the interactive parts. It's fun, but can be annoying at times when stuff doesn't come together. All I can say is keep pushing and really learn GTM (with preview mode). 

Paul Penichet

Here is a case of my own.

We are testing with clients for 14 days how does our development works. Using html inside the <head> of the RISE course with the Google Analytics Code, give us data from our clients access, connection hours, country, equipment, etc.

We only copy/paste it within the RISE index.html. It works fine for us.

Only tested with the WEB version. Not for sure if it works for the SCORM one.