88 Replies
Stephanie Bandli

I've managed to find a very easy workaround for using Google Analytics, it's called YandexMetrica and it provides a lot more data than Google Analytics, including behavioural metrics and the ability to watch session replays. I wrote a tutorial on it here if you'd like to see how to do it :) https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/articulate-rise-page-level-analytics-behavioural-metrics-bandli/

Jared Newnam

I found this thread and I thought I'd throw in my two cents. I've instituted GA in my articulate files via GTM. I have event tracking built in and I'm able to view when someone goes to a specific course, the navigation they use within the course. Currently, I'm working on instituting a way to track when the video files are played and what's clicked on regarding the interactive parts. It's fun, but can be annoying at times when stuff doesn't come together. All I can say is keep pushing and really learn GTM (with preview mode). 

Boston Cooper

Here is a case of my own.

We are testing with clients for 14 days how does our development works. Using html inside the <head> of the RISE course with the Google Analytics Code, give us data from our clients access, connection hours, country, equipment, etc.

We only copy/paste it within the RISE index.html. It works fine for us.

Only tested with the WEB version. Not for sure if it works for the SCORM one.

Flora Castillo

Hi @DavidAnderson the course in this moment are in Articulate 360, I am try integrate the Analytics pixel but doesn´t find the option for add the code, question we should export the course again for include the code? is not possible edit into Articulate 360?

Crystal Horn

Hello, Richard. The Share link for your Rise 360 courses won't be able to give you any information about who's viewing it.

The best bet for you would be to export your course for web and to host it on a web server where you have more control. You can then use an analytics tool on your web site to give you the data you need. Here's some information on exporting to web, including a couple of options if you don't already have a website.

Bradley Fredrick

Hi Lisa

I am finding there is simply not enough information on HOW TO inject the Google Analytics code into Storyline, are you available to assist? I'm desperately trying to solve this conundrum and can't seem to get it to work. A basic question is, can this be done while exporting the Storyline file to SCORM or does it only work when exported to HTML5? Your reply is greatly appreciated and I would be willing to "Write Up" a tutorial to share with the community with your assistance in understanding exactly how to implement these JS calls in Storyline. I look forward to hearing back from you.