Rise on LMS

Nov 21, 2016

Has anyone been successful loading a Rise course into LMS with Scorm?  I wanted to test it out, so i exported as a SCORM and then i uploaded into my LMS and my LMS can't seem to recognize it.  Has anyone else has this issue?

89 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Kimberly,

Where are you adding your notes in Rise? Could we take a look at the Share link or the URL of where you're hosting it?

As far as printing, our team is working on a feature to allow you to print out a copy of your Rise course, so we'll let you know as soon as that's ready! If that doesn't satisfy your need for CSR handouts, can you tell me a bit more about what you'd like to see? 

Alyssa Gomez

Hi, BA Development Team!

Rise makes it easy to test a course before deploying it to learners. Here's how!

1. Open the course from your Rise 360 dashboard.
  2. Click Share in the upper right corner of the screen and copy the shareable link. 
  3. Open the sharable link in a new browser tab

You should also be able to host the LMS output file on SCORM Cloud without any issues. Remember to keep the output file zipped when you upload it to SCORM Cloud.

Crystal Horn

Hello, Dominic. We don't support exporting Rise 360 courses for the LTI standard.

Your link mentions that Schoolbox will provide assistance with importing your packaged courses. I would start a conversation with their support team and ask about xAPI, the latest evolution of SCORM that we support.

We're also working on CMI5 output for Rise 360. We'll let you know when that's ready!

Brian Clauser

I'm attempting to load a course into my LMS (tested ok locally and on SCORM Cloud).

In my LMS it keeps 404ing and the console shows a failed to load resource pointing to 'strContentLocation':

function LoadContent() {
//check for bookmark
var bookmark = GetBookmark();

if (bookmark != "") {
//if there is a bookmark, then go to that page
window.scormdriver_content.document.location.href = "../scormcontent/" + bookmark;
} else {
//if not, go to the start page
window.scormdriver_content.document.location.href = strContentLocation;
}
}

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.