Last Post Replies
Walt Hamilton
I got home last night, and the cat insisted he had not been fed all day, and was STARVING. I hadn't been there all day, so I didn't know, and my wife was off to her qu...
12 days ago
By david smith
Brett Simpson
Jumped on the parallax effect with sliders webinar the other day (3am Aussie time), and really got a lot out of it. While I was playing around with it that day at work...
23 minutes ago
By Brett Simpson
eLearning mLearning
I am creating simulation for a software in storyline. This simulation has function keys interactivity - F2,F3,F10,F11. I was able to write trigger code - Jump to Slide...
11 hours ago
By W Gill
Danny Morissette
Hi! A week ago there was a very interesting conference about "Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Learning" by Chief Technology Officer Kerry Munz. I was really ...
13 hours ago
By Amanda Bartholomew
Bryan Edgar
Hello everyone! I am creating an image library of parts and equipment specific to HVAC for internal use at my company. The repositories I have access to contain more g...
16 hours ago
By Ginger Swart
Becky Wright
I have been asked to work with a team to develop Problem-based learning and Case-based learning as e-learning. All the research I have done only includes informa...
3 days ago
By Ray Cole
Sheri Bearden Miller
I have been in Instructional Design/L&D for 18 years, and was laid off last year due to a RIF. I am not getting any traction with my current sample and was wonderi...
3 days ago
By Ray Cole
Hot Neon
Hey everyone! We wanted to share a project that we presented this year at DevLearn's DemoFest. Play through the scenario linked below for a safe spac...
4 days ago
By Christian Auerbacher
Tonya Ratliff-Garrison
I work at Southwest Airlines, which is known worldwide for it's many innovative practices in the airline industry. So when I was tasked to create the company's Innovat...
4 days ago
By Mark Dempsey
Carly McVey
Hi, our organization is exploring building an Articulate integration into our custom-built Laravel LMS. We found one Laravel package that helps with importing SCORM fi...
4 days ago
By Sumaiya Jamal Jamal
Rachna Ghiya
Hello Community! I have created a sleek Storyline Template for making a quiz. You can use this template to craft a minimalistic quiz with ease. With four questions, ea...
5 days ago
By Nadia Eira
Alexander Blough
I have a Storyline 360 course where the participants type in answers to questions and activities. The course is meant to supplement a workbook that I have developed. I...
5 days ago
By Joanne Chen
Melissa Bagby
Do any of the Articulate products have text to AI voiceover capabilities? If so which product? TIA
5 days ago
By Khenti Ward
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi there, I am just in a blank space and looking for a poke of a fresh idea. I have a long table (several of them) with appropriate and inappropriate actions and...
6 days ago
By Ange CM
Marissa Pardo
I'm a newbie to Storyline! I'm hoping to create an activity where students are to click on specific checkboxes to get the correct answer. The format looks similar to a...
6 days ago
By Judy Nollet
Jeff Fuqua
Anyone know which is correct?
6 days ago
By Joseph Francis
CV Sankars
My question is a specific one. Our team has developed several courses using Rise and Storyline used and licensed as open educational resources under a CC-BY-SA 4.0 (Cr...
6 days ago
By Ginger Swart
People and Culture
Hi everyone! I am building a training path for my organization focused on Change management and Adaptabilty. I have created this self-reflection exercise as a Microlea...
6 days ago
By Cary Glenn
Nicole Storm
Hello Heroes! I'm currently updating my organization's e-learning courses to make them more accessible. I have a list of specific elements (closed captions, alt text, ...
6 days ago
By Nicole Storm
Wendy Dufour
I am looking for a quick game in that can be used as an example of "practice makes perfect" but it must be 508 compliant. It could be a timed quiz, memory game, or oth...
7 days ago
By Cassie Bratt
Math Notermans
This question pops up over and over again, so i made a new post i can point to whenever someone asks about this. For Storyline360, either in your published folder or i...
8 days ago
By Thorsten H.