Last Post Replies
Nerea Moren
Hi there! I'm wondering if hotspots are always invisible to the user or if there's any option to make it visible. Thank you very much in advance for your help! Have a...
over 6 years ago
By Nerea Moren
Tania Vercoelen
Hiya! I'm trying to recreate this zombie maze that the amazing, also fellow kiwi Joseph Ramanui shared with us. When I open it in SL2 it works perfectly fine, but whe...
over 6 years ago
By Tania Vercoelen
Alisha Bumgarner
Hi, I need to design an interactive elearning course that teaches employees how to complete specific processes and procedures. Any suggestions on templates, software ...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Cortex Learn LMS
Hi, as an organisation we have created a number of trial accounts so different people can try the various products. We are now ready to purchase but want to know...
over 6 years ago
By Cortex Learn LMS
Christine Carlstead
I have been tasked to create some eLearning on the different processes using our software. For example, creating a customer order, dispatching a customer order, creati...
over 6 years ago
By Christine Carlstead
Courtney Weber
My company uses a freelancer to create our Storyline courses. While we love the new Review feature that is available for SMEs to provide feedback on courses before the...
over 6 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Kennethg Goeieman
Hi, I am working on this 70 page chemical list table.  Whenever I insert a table in SL360 and try and copy a row or so it creates an separate table ontop of the table...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Mindy Waltz-Bach
Working at a public institution, I am always looking for resources for free images to use in elearning, especially people cut-outs....any suggestions?
over 6 years ago
By David Tait
Phil Lord
Hi All I'm currently working with a project team that are going to be using eLearning to support the role out of a new system. The eLearning I've been building has b...
over 6 years ago
By Sabine Whipple
Angie Martinez
I've enjoyed (and gotten a lot of use out of) the many graphics and templates shared by the Articulate community. I've attached a few clock animations I created and ha...
over 6 years ago
By Pradeep Joshi
Sheryl Timney
I am new so just need some advice on how to stop an audio file playing if a user jumps to an area with audio - currently the first audio continues to play. Probably s...
over 6 years ago
By Sheryl Timney
limor ephraim
I i have built agame with few slide. In each slide i add 5 oval that have animotion state.each oval is for each slide. I went to change the colur of the ovel to diffre...
over 6 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Vivayic Inc.
I thought I would share a Storyline module we created for a client that uses branching videos. https://www.monarchmedia.com/rtr-successful-role-play-management/ Just...
over 6 years ago
By Vivayic Inc.
Heidi Learn
Some new users are having difficulty with a course that I built about 18 months ago (SL2). The course uses screen recordings to create a software simulation with hot s...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Pierre-Andre Ouellet
Hello, A variable is getting a result of (let's say) 79.90 after adding a few other variables together.... but I do not want what's after the decimal. Does anyone how...
over 6 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Carl Stephenson
Hello, Is it possible to move slides from the slide master to Story pages? I"m using Articulate 360. I would like to convert the Slider Menu for my use, but I can't ...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Preety Bhagat
I am looking for the types of the activities which can be made by using storyline 360.
over 6 years ago
By David Tait
Larry Taylor
We have presentations in Powerpoint and are converting to storyline using one of templates in Articulate 360.  While I can import the PPT slides to Storyline, I have n...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Joanamie Colapo
Here is a sample of Playing Cards Themed Quiz. Hope you like it. Happy Tuesday!
over 6 years ago
By Joanamie Colapo
Don Anthony Manuel
Hi everyone. Our company recently updated our LMS version (SumTotal) and we have two different elearning modules built with Storyline 3 we are testing. Both work per...
over 6 years ago
By Daniel Brigham