Last Post Replies
Dave Neuweiler
Who can keep up with who's doing what with FLASH? I searched the Internet and compiled a list of the browsers (and their plans for the demise of FLASH) supported by A...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Ryan Blanc
Does anyone know which interactions designers should stay away from when building a course with Accessibility in mind? I've seen that drag and drop interactions are no...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Mike G
Hello! I am trying to deploy my storyline project on a tablet without having to go to a internet url or lms. Has anyone done so with a sdcard? Thanks, Mike
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
sa as
Hi I am Samaneh Asgari. I do not know how to work with Storyline and I would love to learn if you can help me. Thank you.
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Michael Heckman
As part of our approval process, we need several geographically-dispersed SMEs to review our courses. We need them to see and hear the course as learners will, so limi...
over 6 years ago
By Darin Fennell
Rob Puricelli
Hi everyone, I'm hoping some bright spark might be able to help me out of a fix I find myself in. I am trying to come up with a workable solution to a request given ...
over 6 years ago
By Rob Puricelli
Keith Lillico
Working in a highly regulated industry, it is almost always mandatory that we lock the seek bar in courses to ensure that the learner has seen all of the material that...
over 6 years ago
By Darren Wall
Matthias Friedrich
Hi, I would like to provide a resource pdf file for donwload, to make it easier for people to prepare an exam ... but only in case the e-learning has been marked as "c...
over 6 years ago
By Chris S.
Godwin Vinny Carole
I have a huge project with 153 question banks consisting of 3 questions each. Whenever I try to publish, it throws an error like this and crashes on me. Unfortunately ...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Renata Jdanov
So, I am working on a short module of about 8 screens. There are two knowledge checks, which are there just for a quick check (not graded ones). If the learner fails ...
over 6 years ago
By Richard Watson
Mary Gozza-Cohen
Hi! We want to use the timer on a Storyline project. Our goal is to provide a series of questions that need to be correctly completed within a certain time period. If ...
over 6 years ago
By Richard Watson
Keal Blache
Looking for a suggestion on the most user friendly way to collect first name, last name and email prior to an embedded published for web course.  Thank you for any adv...
over 6 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam
rob whyte
Hi folks, I'm new here. I've been playing with Storyline for a week and just finished my first project. Looking for any sort of feedback, if you don't mind. http://w...
over 6 years ago
By rob whyte
Angelica Serratos
Hello I am looking to create a course like this in storyline 3 that works full screen I was wondering if its possible or if anyone's got a template I can play around w...
over 6 years ago
By Angelica Serratos
Janelle  Metz
I recently received a storyline file with content, an acknowledgment slide, and a completion slide made in an earlier version of storyline which had no problem being c...
over 6 years ago
By Dave Goodman
Nejc Žorga Dulmin
I took some photos and created a simple slider interaction to show how the exposure time affects the photo. On the left you can see the exact exposure time for each ph...
over 6 years ago
By Peter Garner
Paul Harmelin
Hello everyone! I'm curious if anyone has worked with Education Management Solutions and their simulation platforms.  What are you thoughts of the company, their supp...
over 6 years ago
By Paul Harmelin
Erika Fakler
As someone who works for a government agency and needs to make very accessible courses, I was quite excited to see that Storyline now gives us the ability to change th...
over 6 years ago
By Kathryn Davis
david weems
The title pretty much says it all. I have the chromeless player but I want to get rid of the stupid white space and make it full screen. It seems like this should be a...
over 6 years ago
By Tom Adams
Andrew Ratner
Hi All! So, we don't yet use an LMS at my company, and so we normally use quizzing platforms online (3rd party) and embed them into a Rise course. Do any of you utiliz...
over 6 years ago
By David Tait