Last Post Replies
Rick Maranta
Here is a demo Security and Privacy Training course I did in Articulate Storyline. It incorporates examples of number of interactions including popups, a progress card...
over 6 years ago
By Marie-Pierre Dionne
Shawn Woodworth
Here is a Jeopardy game I have created, starting from a template. I wanted to add a final jeopardy round to it. I have created a trigger to jump to the next slide from...
over 6 years ago
By Shawn Woodworth
Dave Goodman
Looking for anyone do does Kirkpatrick Level 4, or has performance metrics for their learning in place and is used for data analysis or anyone who has their Marketing ...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Austeja Krukonyte
I have a task to create very basic at the same time interesting design to people who have very basic knowledge about technology any ideas.
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Ross Hopkins
Hi there, After being made redundant for 2 years, from my last job as e-Learning developer, well my title was multimedia designer (but was really developing and updati...
over 6 years ago
By Ross Hopkins
Malika Aissaoui
Hello, I want to add a visual to summarize what has been included in the course. For example : Add something like “click on every step of the process below to review...
over 6 years ago
By Malika Aissaoui
Sepideh Gorjizadeh
Here is a sample template for learning different kinds of music. 
over 6 years ago
By Sepideh Gorjizadeh
Tom Adams
Hi, all! I was in a discussion with a colleague who doesn't see the value of a "guide" in eLearning titles. She called the use "cheesy". While I have seen my share of...
over 6 years ago
By Tom Adams
Gavin Elliott
Hi everyone. I'd really appreciate some help on this. I'm trying to change the state of a shape so that it appears 'selected' when clicked and if clicked again it goes...
over 6 years ago
By Gavin Elliott
MELISSA JANES
Hello - We are looking to hire a contract technical designer to create engineering and manufacturing learning. We are not finding many designers that have high level c...
over 6 years ago
By Allison Goldthorpe
Mathias Maisberger
Hi! We are running our own custom LMS at the moment. We got a very basic content authoring tool, some very basic reporting and a great UI/UX. In the future we don't w...
over 6 years ago
By Ethos Farm L&D Team
Vips Sacs
Hi, I am wondering what are some new-age methodologies to provide a walk through on the features of an application? As against traditional simulations created using C...
over 6 years ago
By Vips Sacs
Berend Jan Grimmerink
Hallo experienced course-builders, I have a problem with all of mij courses built in articulate 360. When they are aborted by closing the web-browser and restarted af...
over 6 years ago
By Berend Jan Grimmerink
Tania Vercoelen
Hi all! I have created a created a screen recording showing how to create multiple drop locations using variables in Storyline 2. As the example, I have used a sudoku ...
over 6 years ago
By darsan kumar
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Hi y'all, I was just playing with Dial/sliders and come up with this example. Feel free to tweak/use. OUTPUT Regards, Ashi
over 6 years ago
By mohammad reza rahimi
Ada Sanchez
I can't get the page to save my email preferences under "Account". I select the options I want and when I click "Save Preferences" nothing happens. I can't find a cont...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Andrew Parsons
I have recently downloaded the Trial for 360, yet how ever when i put username and password into the desktop app it just stays on that screen and i can click submit ov...
over 6 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dave Goodman
Is there a way to offload all of my bookmarked threads so that a new SL "course", flip book or similar resource guide can be developed? I would like to create a guideb...
over 6 years ago
By Dave Goodman
Terry Coe
Hello All, I created these buttons to pause/play slides in a Lightbox scene, with the help of Annette Srisaguan, but they can be used in any timeline controlled slide...
over 6 years ago
By Brenda Madala
Susanne Gerstmyer
Hi All I'm new to this forum and just getting up and running with Articulate 360. In the course I'm building I want to allow the user to make notes in two ways - ...
over 6 years ago
By Susanne Gerstmyer