Last Post Replies
A H
Hey Can anyone tell me if it is possible to have a Storyline course launched/accessed from a webpage and have user data (results etc) collected by an LMS?
over 6 years ago
By A H
Michael Murphy
Our college recently migrated from Blackboard to a program called eRacer. eRacer doesn't recognize my Articulate tutorials because, I'm told, that Articulate is SCORM ...
over 6 years ago
By tony webster
Marie-Pierre Dionne
Hello, I am trying to add close captioning in a different way.  Not with layers, not as an extra tab in the player. So I though to use the lightbox functionality. So...
over 6 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Erin Hayes
Hi All! Looking for some other image websites to use in our eLearning courses.  My team and I currently have a subscription to FreePik.com and while it's useful, the ...
over 6 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Gary Dixon
Hi and thanks for looking I run a boutique training business (we do onsite and remote training delivery) I am putting together a small team to build out elearning cour...
over 6 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Theresa Cassisa
Oh my!  It seems like a very boring subject is coming my way.  Building a course on Business Continuity.  Not sure how to design this to attract the learners. 
over 6 years ago
By Carol Van Eeden
Helena Smith
I have created a lesson initially in SL2 but then upgraded to 360. Some of slide text boxes have the fonts running off the page. I corrected it, republished and its st...
over 6 years ago
By Megan Sackett
Kenneth Dyer
I currently do a lot of voice narration for courses and videos and would love to hone my skills in that area; especially for voicing multiple characters. I'm looking f...
over 6 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
said amejoud
Bonjour à tous, J'ai créé un exercice du type glisser déposer et je souhaite faire apparaître pour l'apprenant dans un autre état ses bonnes réponses : mais seulement...
over 6 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Phyllis Kirchner
Ok -I am new to this - I have been using  Adobe Captivate and I can record to each slide of a presentation - no problem - I was given Articulate and When I click on I...
over 6 years ago
By Shannon B
Allison Goldthorpe
Hi everyone, I recently spent some time experimenting with different ways to program partially-hidden navigation tabs in Storyline. There are a couple of ways to do&nb...
over 6 years ago
By Allison Goldthorpe
Samantha Stiles
I have a zip file of a course that I need to update, the person who created it was not on the Teams plan.  Is there a way I can bring that course into my profile and e...
over 6 years ago
By Samantha Stiles
Sabine Whipple
I have the attached slide. One of the edits I got was to see if I can make the learner click on the character to see what the response is. I have managed to do only on...
over 6 years ago
By Sabine Whipple
Janice Plowden
Hi, I am inputting a Storyline 360 file into a Rise course. I do not want the 360 Storyline course to begin until they click a button. I put in a trigger to play medi...
over 6 years ago
By Allison Goldthorpe
Rebecca Jung
Dear all, I am working on the player settings of my project. I would like the menu text its colour after the course participant has worked on the chapter. The title ...
over 6 years ago
By Rebecca Jung
Matthew Adams
I have a client who has come back to me about multiple attempts not being stored on their LMS, and that only the latest attempt is recorded. Their LMS vendor has repli...
over 6 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Marco Lara
Hello friends. My name is Marco and I am an instructional designer. Previously I developed courses in Adobe Flash, when there was a course that was very large i divid...
over 6 years ago
By Jason Nadaro
Rae Wu
Hi, I have a Javascript code for detecting the expire date. After the expire date, student should not able to read this course. However, I need to add this Javascript ...
over 6 years ago
By Michael Anderson
Wiebe van Gool
Hi everyone,  I'm interested in your opinion. For various customer service projects I still use a combination of a paper workbook, e-learning modules and peer2peer le...
over 6 years ago
By Les Helyes
Linda van Vuren
Hi,  I have a few quizzes in my course where the results slides have a Review Quiz button.  If I click the button the quiz with the correct answers are showing but the...
over 6 years ago
By Linda van Vuren