Last Post Replies
andrella thomas
Hello Designers! Looking for ideas for creating a chat simulation assessment. Has anyone created one?
over 6 years ago
By andrella thomas
Daniel Brigham
Hi, everyone: I was recently talking with a colleague of mine who works in the construction industry about blended learning techniques. To address one of her concerns...
over 6 years ago
By Phil Warner
Jeffrey Ziemendorf
I see over the years(I've counted 5) there have been many questions and requests for changing the default font size for notes. I see with the release of Articulate 360...
over 6 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Tammy Putra
I'm just getting into Storyline v. 3 for my new job - very excited!  Besides the tutorial videos (which are great!) can anyone recommend a book that has kind of become...
over 6 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Noori Shaikh
Hello everyone, I was wondering what are the best practices or ways to review & update online training materials/content especially when your in house SMEs are qui...
over 6 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Eshani Patel
Hello, Friends!  I am Instructional Designer in  Higer Ed. I want to create a module in the storyline with videos and responses. I need to evaluate this response when...
over 6 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Mary Yu
Hello, I have 4 lessons in a course that I want the user to complete, prior to being able to access the quiz. Is this possible to set this up through variables and co...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Gregory Casseleux
Hello the community, We are considering to use the "Back To The Future" codes for a elearning course developed for external learner - customers of one of our clients....
over 6 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Neha Sharma
Hello fellow designers! I need to come up with a solution for personalized and differentiative learning where depending on which territory a learner belongs to, they ...
over 6 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Chantel Gray
I'm new to Rise. Is there a way to add a screen clipping or screenshot in Rise? I would like to add a photo of part of a process. I'm unable to create the screen clipp...
over 6 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Tim Slade
Good Morning Articulate Community, Our organization is looking to purchase some courseware that we can use to supplement our custom courses. Mainly, we are looking for...
over 6 years ago
By Andrew Scivally
Patrick McDonald
I'm building my first course using Storyline, and I've stumbled on a slightly annoying behavior I just can't seem to correct.  I'm using custom drag and drop triggers ...
over 6 years ago
By Patrick McDonald
Simon Blair
Hi all, Inspired by the new(ish) random number generator in Storyline, I decided to make a board game. I'm sure many of you have as well.  I couldn't find a die-roll...
over 6 years ago
By Simon Blair
Morgan Humbert
Hi, We used to manage learning path inside the LMS directly and splitting the content into multiple scorm courses. I've seen an example where it was possible to incl...
over 6 years ago
By Joanne Chen
Tania Vercoelen
This may sound familiar to you .... Have you ever worked on an eLearning project that took forever to complete? With endless review cycles and changes by stakeholders...
over 6 years ago
By FasterCourse Templates
or co
Hi, I'm building a slide in SL where users can drag an object (animels toys) and drop it on another object (a scale). Essentially, the users are "weighing" the objec...
over 6 years ago
By Darren Wall
Rachna Ghiya
Problem 1 : I am asking user to enter their name (in image - see Rac) & storing it in a variable. When I am reinserting this variable, I am getting spaces in the s...
over 6 years ago
By Rachna Ghiya
Sean Speake
Hoping I can leverage the collective genius here... I need to convert 4 powerpoint slideshows with audio, timings, animations, the whole shebang to some sort of format...
over 6 years ago
By Muhammad Tahir
Renee Schuh
Hello E-Learning Heroes Community! I'm wondering if any of you have best practices to share about how you document your Storyline content? Let's just say that you are...
over 6 years ago
By Ray Cole
Burak  Semerci
Hi, I´m trying to create an hotspot question, where the learner can choose "gun, redmarker or any other item"  for marking the hotspots. Is it possible to change the...
over 6 years ago
By Ridvan Saglam