Last Post Replies
Ashi (Neha) Tandon
Hola ppl, Attached is a customizable tab interactivity designed in SL2. OUTPUT Feel free to use/customize :) Cheers!
over 6 years ago
By Cy Pope
Katie Evans
I'd like to start a discussion on how developers create their "look and feel" for each course. I love looking for new color palettes to use but get confused on how to ...
over 6 years ago
By Silvie Alnas
vijay jackson
Hi, I am new in forum . Can any one tell me the new thread posting issues in forum.
over 6 years ago
By wade wilson
John Toh
hi, i have inserted a short movie to the course (about 50secs), at the end of the movie, i added a jump to next slide trigger. Th trigger didnt work when i preview the...
over 6 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Ray Lenh
how to insert a drop down box onto a page  
over 6 years ago
By Johan Pacheco
Tania Vercoelen
Download this free circular menu navigation and create a beautiful mobile course.  View it here.
over 6 years ago
By Kate Barrnet
Robert DeSimone
I need to add some javascript to my SL course and am looking for someone with experience. 
over 6 years ago
By Michael Anderson
James Shelley
Does anyone know a tool inside or outside SL1-3 that allows me to create a jukebox that talks? I am using this as an innovative onscreen host. I want a Robbie the Robo...
over 6 years ago
By Darren Wall
David Butler
Hi there, I'm having some issues with a course which is freezing for some users around the same area of a Storyline course.  The LMS I am using is Talent LMS.   I un...
over 6 years ago
By Joe Dey
nech nay
Hi everyone I need to build an elearning course in 10 different languages. I build one scene for each language, so I have 10 scenes. At the beginning of the course, u...
over 6 years ago
By nech nay
Chris Allsopp
I'm totally new to eLearning and I am trying to produce some learning material for my charity. The  charity, Guiding Forces,  finds mentors from our great veteran net...
over 6 years ago
By Monica Caplan
Dan Flanders
Hi all, I'm currently working with a client who wants to be able to see how many times each slide of a project has been viewed. The project (being built in storyline ...
over 6 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Jessica Lustbader
Is there any way to change the view in the "My Bookmarks" page so that you can see preview images? 
over 6 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kelly Meeker
Hi there! We’d love to know what you think about E-Learning Heroes. Can you take a moment to answer this short survey? You’ll be helping us improve, and we promise it...
over 6 years ago
By James Finder
Elana du Preez
Hi there, I see you have a screenshot tool in Storyline 360, but when I use review in Rise, how do I make a screenshot to add in the review column?
over 6 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
David Lindenberg
Hi All, I'm doing a 12 Days of E-learning Sharing. Each day for 12 days (starting Dec 25) I'll share a free Storyline 360 interaction. Check it out here: http://davi...
over 6 years ago
By Frances Jones
zuheir khlaif
Hi,  I built my a course in Arabic language by using Articulate Storyline 2. The size of the project is 105 MB. When I try to publish or preview a scene or  all the p...
over 6 years ago
By zuheir khlaif
Andy Kaufman
We put together our first Rise course today, in under 2.5 hours. I'm amazed at the capabilities of the tool. I offer it here for feedback: https://rise.articulate.co...
over 6 years ago
By Andy Kaufman
Mark Otley
Hi all a few years ago there was a post and a how to that showed you how to have a screen where the learner enters their name and then this is used throughout and even...
over 6 years ago
By Mark Otley
Sepideh Gorjizadeh
Hi everyone, I'd like to clarify my question here. I recently finished designing a heavy content course for adult learners and I designed some fun games to present so...
over 6 years ago
By Sepideh Gorjizadeh