Last Post Replies
Christelle .
Does anyone use Training Partner as an LMS? I just began working as the Director of Training at a company that uses this LMS. Just wondering does Articulate Storyline ...
over 7 years ago
By Pradnya Maske
John Toh
Hi all, another tab template, but this one has simple fly in/fade in animation. Hope you like it. Demo and Source
over 7 years ago
By John Toh
Keith H
Hello all,  Quite often in my company, an eLearning course has multiple people involved in the development.  Courses are divided into sections and split up among the ...
over 7 years ago
By Keith H
Julie Frappier
Hello everyone! I'm currently looking for a template that I could use with my Voice Talent Agency. Any of you have one to share? I'm also looking at instructions I co...
over 7 years ago
By Julie Frappier
Glenn Simsek
Though I'd share this quick and easy panorama sample. The scrolling is smooth because the panorama image is the thumb button of the first slider. The buttons appear/hi...
over 7 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
John Toh
hi guys, i have used the office graphics i shared earlier to create an interactive induction program for new starters. I have added some RPG (Role Playing Game)element...
over 7 years ago
By John Toh
Steve Elfant
Hello,  I am building an Annual Review Course type, which will have multiple scenes to address separate topics. I am trying to build a navigational menu, that will ha...
over 7 years ago
By Daniel Brigham
Susan Crawford
Is anyone currently using a standard governance model as it relates to elearning? I'm looking to replicate a tool that covers: course authoring tools standards, labels...
over 7 years ago
By Susan Crawford
Önder Erol
Hi Everyone, I work in a bank.  I have just started to work in HR Division of the bank. I am a newbie at articulate. We have a long and very boring “interest calcula...
over 7 years ago
By Önder Erol
Megan Morgan
Y'all I'm looking for some prepmade "wash tape" style graphics if they're out there. I've been trying to create them myself but they're lookin sad. Help?
over 7 years ago
By Megan Morgan
Rebekah Massmann
My laptop has sadly died and I'm in the market for a new one. We haven't bought a computer in several years, so I would love to know what to look for in terms of graph...
over 7 years ago
By Rebekah Massmann
Darla Buckley
I understand how to create placeholders for photos in PPT and how to change a basic placeholder to a shape that is in the shape library, but I would like to use a larg...
over 7 years ago
By Darla Buckley
Stratbeans C
Here comes the weekend quiz on Articulate Storyline 2 - Episode 28 There are 4 simple questions, lets see where are you on the leaderboard... Click here to launch th...
over 7 years ago
By Stratbeans C
Kay Patel
Hi   Has anyone created compliant eLearning courses (harassment in the work place, anti-bullying etc) if so I am struggling with styles and layout not sure if I have...
over 7 years ago
By Deepak G
over 7 years ago
By Ahesan Ali
Carrie Main
Has anyone tried building closed captions (not synced to audio) for accessibility using lightboxes?  I have see the demonstration on using layers. Do screen readers r...
over 7 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Shamil Velhal
Hi! I'm doing a system simulation where the user types in a number in a text field and then show an image if the number is typed correctly. For e.g. Type 300.00 in the...
over 7 years ago
By Shamil Velhal
Tristan Hunt
Hi all, I have a project to transform a workbook into online learning. The workbook is well thought out and a lot of effort went into designing it. As such I don't wa...
over 7 years ago
By Tristan Hunt
John Toh
A free slider template designed to let you explore the surrounding, and information appears as you drag the slider. Hope you like it Demo ::: Source  
over 7 years ago
By John Toh
John Toh
Use these graphics to create interactive scenarios in Storyline. They are created in Power point, so they are fully customisable. You can even re-arrange the elements ...
over 7 years ago
By John Toh