Last Post Replies
Alexander Salas
I was recently asked about a light bulb animation that flashes and I took one that @Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro put together and enhanced it with a light switch animation...
almost 8 years ago
By Alexander Salas
Mike Holland
Hi all, First off..I still need to say I am cutting my teeth with Articulate and e-learning in general so all help is very much appreciated and please excuse me if hav...
almost 8 years ago
By Mike Holland
Helena Smith
I have six different items that I would like to show besides in a basic tab interaction.  Main Slide-Introduction Six different layers-each with their own informatio...
almost 8 years ago
By Helena Smith
Britany Levin
I am trying to do a few things and it doesn't seem to be working.  1. I have 4 objects on my initial slide, when the user clicks each it takes them to a new slide and...
almost 8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Ivana Vayleux
Hi everybody, Is there any challenge or recap post regarding different approaches and ideas for Menu - Agenda in e-learning modules?  This is very commun element to ...
almost 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Yuliana Rodriguez
How can i set up an skin navigation bar for every project?
almost 8 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Bruce Graham
Hi, Looks like http://icons.mysitemyway.com/ has had an update. Loads of legacy icons and also a creator!
almost 8 years ago
By Caroline Courtaigne
David Anderson
Caption this photo from an e-learning perspective.
almost 8 years ago
By Chansidy Daniels
Andrew Dunn
I'm building a course in Storyline (v1 for now, as my PC hasn't been upgraded from XP!). I want to include a Learner Journal where learners can record their reflection...
almost 8 years ago
By Laura Bunte
Andrés Tencio
Hi! I need to pass a course I did to another co-worker who needs it in my job but, is there another option to pass it? I mean no using the html file (because I can't ...
almost 8 years ago
By Andrés Tencio
Liz Lothian
Hi I am just new to  e:learning and I am developing my first course and need some help!!  I want to create a drag and drop exercise that looks completely graphic init...
almost 8 years ago
By Liz Lothian
Aaron Tuckwell
Hi all! I'm new to all of this Storyline stuff and can see that you guys are literally the oracle of all things Storyline. Is there any way of having multiple multi-se...
8 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
bryan bryan
Hey guys im looking for feedback on my weebly tutorial if anyone has the time id appreciate the feedback, im looking to use more of the features available and still ke...
8 years ago
By Tristan Hunt
tin C
Hi all, I will be working on a 30 min on boarding, annual refresher course. This is my initial idea and wanted to know how to achive this. I was thinking of having 4-...
8 years ago
By Eduardo Leopold
Thomas Calpin
Our company is in search of detail-oriented, high level, quality producing Articulate Storyline 2 designers. This contract position will work remotely creating e-learn...
8 years ago
By James Finder
Lila Elliott
Heya Fellow E-Learning Heroes, Is anyone else attending the ATD 2016 Conference in Denver, CO this year? I am and will be there Thursday-Sunday and would be happy to ...
8 years ago
By Lila Elliott
Marcy Lynch
I run a training program where students have to demonstrate skills with specific skill points - i.e. hand washing. I wanted to set up a practice session on here, but m...
8 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Nicole Legault
Hello helpful community peeps,  I'm looking to find out how you measure the value of the training you create/deliver, and any tips or tricks you might be willing to s...
8 years ago
By Bob S
Hector Aldaco
Good afternoon e-Heroes! I work at a credit union and we are currently using Cornerstone as our LMS, but we are looking at possibly moving away from that software. We...
8 years ago
By Patrick Ryan
Graham Betts
Hi Guys When your e-learn has video or audio elements, what tools do you use to present these to partners/colleagues etc.  Everything i look at using allows screensha...
8 years ago
By Brenda Tyedmers