Last Post Replies
Chantel Hutchins
I've been around and around.  4 buttons down. 1st button changes state (to check mark) just fine, but when moving on to 2nd button, after completion of sequence, 1st b...
almost 8 years ago
By Chantel Hutchins
Jesse Kramer
Hi everyone, I'm developing a course and taking a first step towards gamification.  I have a series of interactions that when a user finishes looking at allows them t...
almost 8 years ago
By Jesse Kramer
art mahoney
I have been using AO for about 1 year and have had good success with it.  A client of mine is planning to start using Brainshark.  Does anyone have experience using bo...
almost 8 years ago
By Tracy Chiatello
Heather Peppy
Hello!  I’m looking for feedback and suggestions for Simultaneous Design; the ability to design content so it will fit into an existing new hire program and meet the n...
almost 8 years ago
By Heather Peppy
Anand Timothy (Windmill Learning)
Hey Everyone, I wanted to share with you these splash screens which can be used to introduce the course title in your next eLearning course. Here is an example of how ...
almost 8 years ago
By Sylvia Wright
Diana Avery
I'm wondering if there is a way to change the state of a shape on a menu slide to indicate the user has completed that section. I have included the menu slide i'm work...
almost 8 years ago
By Diana Avery
Irshad kachchi
http://www.elearningserv.com/blog/downloads/how-to-tie-a-tie/story.html   I was working on an e-Learning module on how to “tie a knot to restrain load on the vehicle...
almost 8 years ago
By Irshad kachchi
Vicki Diaper
I'm building a timed multi-choice test/exam for a SAAS (Software as a Service) product but am struggling with some text for the opening page.  Does anybody have any su...
almost 8 years ago
By Vicki Diaper
Priscillah Balirwa
hello heroes, created some content but then there are issues when it is accessed from mobile devices. One can't view it clearly in portrait and even landscape sometime...
almost 8 years ago
By Priscillah Balirwa
Joel Harband
Imagine having your own personal narrator in an e-learning course that will explain the material at a pace that is comfortable for you, skip material you already know ...
almost 8 years ago
By Joel Harband
Altan Ahmet
hi everyone, I have a change of state trigger for a correct answer which appears when the user drops 6 objects correctly in to a basket. I've set up 6 true conditions ...
almost 8 years ago
By Altan Ahmet
Paula DuMond
Hello! I have a course that I have developed in Storyline 2 that allows the option to test-out at the beginning. If the learner misses 1 question in the quiz, they ar...
almost 8 years ago
By Sahil Mehta
John Chavez
I am creating a classroom based course lead by a virtual instructor. The requestor has asked if it's possible for the "instructor" to personally address and welcome ea...
almost 8 years ago
By John Chavez
Andrés Tencio
Hi, I've been trying to make an animation for a circle to rote on its axis but I can't make the path I want the circle to follow, Storyline just lets me make it out of...
almost 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Nicole Legault
Hey community peeps, Let's say you're hiring a new e-learning developer for a training team, or you're on the hunt for a freelance/contract developer for an upcoming ...
almost 8 years ago
By Linda Lorenzetti
Tamara Muroiwa
Hi all, I'm afraid I thought it would take me far too long to explain in text what I'm trying to do, so have recorded a snip, instead. If anyone has a minute or two t...
almost 8 years ago
By Tamara Muroiwa
Tracy Carroll
This is an entry for the Challenge #123 Course Starter Templates for E-Learning. The template features a slider interaction, click-and-reveal light-boxes, several dif...
almost 8 years ago
By Tracy Carroll
Jane Moore
Hi Could you guys suggest some ideas for the best way to approach turning a useful, but boring, Code of Practice into engaging eLearning? a big ask I know ... Thanks...
almost 8 years ago
By Jane Moore
Grace Wright
Hi All, I recently started working on a project where I need to convert a course already created in English to "Chinese". Now this is one BIG task for me. I have no c...
almost 8 years ago
By Grace Wright
Michael Christianson
I've got a problem. When I preview my project, it generates  the navigation pane I've attached. There are two (2) problems: Main Menu in Title scene isn't listed. Co...
almost 8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton