Last Post Replies
Jessica Sundarlal
Hi Everyone I'm experiencing a problem with the "resume where you left off" feature. When I exit the course midway and return - I land on the course exit page - the o...
8 years ago
By Jessica Sundarlal
Matthew Wolf
I often need to design content that allows users to review or replay sections. This is mostly for new hire training. This often causes chaos in my training, especially...
8 years ago
By Tristan Hunt
Bob Fratini
From what I can read online, it appears that the "Articulate party line" is that only Storyline Flash output is "certified" to be Section 508 compliant for accessibili...
8 years ago
By Richard Karel
Sam Dadson
How do I make my results slide advance to the next slide when the student passes a test.  When they fail, I want them to retry the quiz till they pass.  I don't want t...
8 years ago
By Sam Dadson
Dean Langdon
We're new Storyline 2 users here and are moving to Peach New Media's (now Abila) Freestone LMS. I looking for best practices regarding course development when using th...
8 years ago
By Julie Stelter
Daniela Slater
Does anyone know or work at a college or university that uses Storyline in their programs?  I am currently researching for a contractor assigned to enhance learning at...
8 years ago
By Julie Stelter
vakhid khamidov
Do you know about ways to realize multi-touch interactions for  devices in articulate? Thanks a lot for your help. Best regards, Vakhid.
8 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Karoline Keyworth
Hello, I am brainstorming ways to help with my organization's course management system. We got a LMS about 3 years ago and since have built and uploaded over 300 cour...
8 years ago
By Bob S
Gemma Henderson
Hello heroes! Please rescue me from my idiocy! I know it can be done, but I can't seem to find a way to loop one lonely audio background track throughout all the slide...
8 years ago
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Paul Lush
Good day everyone! I had this in another forum and Christie Pollick suggested I post it here as well - Thanks Christie!! Over the years of belonging to this communit...
8 years ago
By Paul Lush
Willie Fletcher
Is there a way to see bracnhing in Quizmaker to make changes where the student will branch to when they fail? I have tried to direct them to a slide when they fail usi...
8 years ago
By Willie Fletcher
Maria Faulkner
Hi! I have limited experience, especially in using any advanced features, in using Storyline. I have been able to navigate and figure out some things on my own, so thi...
8 years ago
By Maria Faulkner
Jeff Kortenbosch
Does anyone have any experience using the LearnDash LMS Wordpress plugin? I'd love to hear your thoughts. Jeff
8 years ago
By Chris Hodgson
Stratbeans C
Here comes the weekend quiz on Articulate Storyline 2 - Episode 16 There are 4 simple questions, lets see where are you on the leaderboard... Click here to launch th...
8 years ago
By Stratbeans C
Patti Bryant
Hello eLearning Heroes! I live in the Denver, CO area and would love to meet and discuss training, eLearning, freelancing, and Storyline with some awesome folks! If ...
8 years ago
By James Finder
Andrés Tencio
Does someone know if there's any way of making a mask for an image? Such as clipping mask in Illustrator? I need this function for a curse!
8 years ago
By Andrés Tencio
Kirstine Harbou
Hi, I have done a scene containing 10 slides connected to several lightboxes. Now I want to split the scene into two - how do I do that? I can copy paste one slide at ...
8 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Hey all, just wanted to let you know that I updated my original print widget to work better. It is also even easier to implement now.  The eLearning Brothers are givi...
8 years ago
By onEnterFrame (James Kingsley)
Michelle Leberfeld
We use Storyline 2 and love it, but sometimes find ourselves falling into ruts.  Our company develops continuing education courses and some e-learning modules but are ...
8 years ago
By Michelle Leberfeld
Marleen Porrata
I am interested in anyone who is using Articulate with Cornerstone LMS and tips, suggestions or experiences will be super helpful. ???
8 years ago
By Vanessa Rodriguez